ADVERTISEMENT

U6 looking strong……..

giphy.gif

Its such a dumpster fire over there.
Does anyone remember that Satterefield was fired and they were going to hire Brohm last year?
Is there anyway he still has the locker room?
I could see them do another 2018 where everyone gives up.

I hope that happens. And that Brohm poops the bed at Purdue.
Fans beg to hire Gruden, end up with another Kragthorpe/Satterfield.

Last edited:
For now, wouldnt be surprised to see a lot of those commits end up at other Adidas schools.
I agree....
This will be a new NIL experience. Do kids that got big NIL deals stick with a team that is floundering and/or coaches fired? Usually all kinds of kids de-commit but this is a new world of NIL I just cant' see Satterfield being retained, they'll be losing Cunningham at QB, etc...so why do those kids really want to stick with UL?

Is such a dumpster fire over there.
Does anyone remember that Satterefield was fired and they were going to hire Brogm last year?
Is there anyway he still had the locker room?
I could see them do another 2018 where everyone gives up.

I hope that happens. And that Brohm poops the bed at Purdue.
Fans beg to hire Gruden, end up with another Kragthorpe/Satterfield.
I got a $100 bet with a ul fan on 8 wins. He's confident 8 is their floor. I'd love to collect that money around mid season.

I wonder if Cunningham still slides into the opposing team QBS girlfriend before the game to talk smack, Cunningham is a good stats versus bad competition guy always has been

Louisville idiot fan, probably: "better win this year because it's the last time you're going to win for a long time."

What's really funny to me is that several are begging for the AD to bring Jeff Brohm back. Brohm mismanaged the **** out of the clock to give Penn State enough chances to make a 2-minute drive to beat Purdue. If he's their savior, you've just gotta laugh at them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT