ADVERTISEMENT

U.S. OPEN: Pinehurst No. 2

Controversial take but between Valhalla and Muirfield I've see enough Nicklaus golf for the year. Really enjoy modern day Pinehurst but I wish the greens were slightly slower and more receptive. When you hit 20 yards in front of hole and green can't hold it it's a little ridiculous

Controversial take but between Valhalla and Muirfield I've see enough Nicklaus golf for the year. Really enjoy modern day Pinehurst but I wish the greens were slightly slower and more receptive. When you hit 20 yards in front of hole and green can't hold it it's a little ridiculous
I agree about the Greens. Really like the new look of Pinehurst and it nice to see the Pro struggle at times but when you hit a quality approach shot to the green you should get rewarded not penalized.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catfan in Tn.
If you can't enjoy Aberg striping the ball everywhere in his first ever US Open...

Aberg
Bryson
Finau

Rooting interests for the weekend. Leggo

Moving day. Unfortunately this seems to be the day Finau usually moves backwards. Hopefully that changes.

Going to be fun Final Round to watch today. Was really hoping Rory would birdie 18 to have him and Bryson head to head in Final Pairing, that would have been Great TV!

Was hoping Finau could get it done. But he always finds a way to take himself out of it. He’s too far back now. I’m not sure Brysons short game can be this good for another day. Think Rory takes him down. There is nothing not to like about Aberg’s game. He’s the next Ernie Els. Will get a major sooner than later.

Going to be fun Final Round to watch today. Was really hoping Rory would birdie 18 to have him and Bryson head to head in Final Pairing, that would have been Great TV!
No it would have been LIV vs PGA with the announcers being pro PGA. These guys hate that a LIV golfer is leading by 3 shots.

Was that bunker shot lucky? Rory bodyslammed. She should turn around and tell him that the divorce is back on. He's a little worm.
Eat a dick weirdo. I’m not cheering for Rory.

But he was saved by that guy getting in the way.

But hey, it’s pride month so I’m glad Bryson got a win

Wow. What a melt down. Run your mouth and then can't take what you give.

PS, never said you were a Rory fan. Take some medications and then seek help, freak. Wow. Ignored.
Ran my mouth?

I said Bryson was lucky and you went into hysterics.

What a little bitch

Rory may never come back from that. Total clownshow. One of the biggest chokes on the big stage in history.

No other golfers will want anything to do with him. Tiger already cut ties with his dumb a**.

Rory melting down and losing to a LIV defetor. Hilarious!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT