ADVERTISEMENT

Tyreese Fearby

I know it was only one play but that last sack from the Boyle kid Ziesmer showed something!
I’m really pulling for Ziesmer. I went all thru school & graduated with his mom at Ashland. Very sweet girl & good family. But, he can really move for his size & could develop into a beast on the DL. Looking forward to watching him progress.

I’m really pulling for Ziesmer. I went all thru school & graduated with his mom at Ashland. Very sweet girl & good family. But, he can really move for his size & could develop into a beast on the DL. Looking forward to watching him progress.
Zeismer's 20 yard sack on the game's final play was a dandy. Showed speed and strength. A little undersized but speed could negate that. Paschal-type potential?

Fearbry really struggles in zone drops imo. Has good size and pop though. Haven't seen much bend from him so not sure he's jack material.

A tweener in a few different ways. If he can't find some bend, he might be better off trying to bulk and move to DE

Zeismer's 20 yard sack on the game's final play was a dandy. Showed speed and strength. A little undersized but speed could negate that. Paschal-type potential?
Josh Paschal is an NFL player who had some starts as a true freshman. Ziesmer is an undersized developmental Dend. The fair thing to do is let Ziesmer carve out his own identity on the team.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
DHY has played himself into the playing rotation at Dend, so we will be seeing more of him. He has talent and speed and has gotten bigger. Saunders has moved to DT. I have not seen much of Dinkins yet this year. He may be hurt.
Dinkins was in on their last drive. He looked very quick off the snap. Surprised he isn't playing more. Plays hard, has quickness and makes plays.

I know it was only one play but that last sack from the Boyle kid Ziesmer showed something!
Yes with pretty much no rush from weaver let the kid have a few snaps. May find a guy who can create havoc. Give him 10-15 snaps if we are comfortable and allow him to work up with good play.

Can never start developing the pass rushers too early. Maybe we can finally grow a good one after a few years after Allen.

Back to the Fearbry kid ...man that PBU was nice, and he layed the wood a time or two. Fans are gonna be a big fan of his in a few years. Another one who needs a few more snaps while we are leading, showed decent rush skills too.

Yes with pretty much no rush from weaver let the kid have a few snaps. May find a guy who can create havoc. Give him 10-15 snaps if we are comfortable and allow him to work up with good play.

Can never start developing the pass rushers too early. Maybe we can finally grow a good one after a few years after Allen.

Back to the Fearbry kid ...man that PBU was nice, and he layed the wood a time or two. Fans are gonna be a big fan of his in a few years. Another one who needs a few more snaps while we are leading, showed decent rush skills too.
Our recruiting this year is heavy in edge guys.
It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out as our D is only using ONE stand up guy on most plays because of spread offenses.

One thing that has been an issue going under the radar....we have been pretty poor at edge pass rushing since Josh Allen left in 2018.... And this position group is Brad White's group.

1. Boogie was decent after Josh Allen.
2. Chris Wright and JJ Weaver have been for the most below average pass rushers.....I'm sort of surprised JJ didn't develop more at UK given what he showed as a true Fr in 2019.
3. The future edge rushers are Keaton Wade, Fearby, Noah Mathews....along with the kids that will stick with UK in this current class.

In the end, we need better production from edge rushers and I agree if JJ can't generate more edge rush....give Fearby more run.

One thing that has been an issue going under the radar....we have been pretty poor at edge pass rushing since Josh Allen left in 2018.... And this position group is Brad White's group.

2. Chris Wright and JJ Weaver have been for the most below average pass rushers.....I'm sort of surprised JJ didn't develop more at UK given what he showed as a true Fr in 2019.
3. The future edge rushers are Keaton Wade, Fearby, Noah Mathews....along with the kids that will stick with UK in this current class.

In the end, we need better production from edge rushers and I agree if JJ can't generate more edge rush....give Fearby more run.
Fearbry looks like a damn good rusher in his HUDL video.

Jordan Wright ?

I am a fan and no expert but did it seam to anybody else that he was very active when he was in. He certainly looks the part. Maybe he will get more and more playing time as the season goes on. Only a freshman. He is # 42
Tyreese Fearbry is a redshirt freshman. He is establishing himself, and he will see a lot more playing time in the years ahead. Has the makings of a good edge player. I do not expect him to take playing time away from Weaver or Wade.

Tyreese Fearbry is a redshirt freshman. He is establishing himself, and he will see a lot more playing time in the years ahead. Has the makings of a good edge player. I do not expect him to take playing time away from Weaver or Wade.
I can tell you up close Fearby looks way more athletic than Weaver or Wade. At fan day, I was like??? Who’s THAT GUY?? He sticks out on the eye test.

Reactions: JASUN74 and Davae9
I can tell you up close Fearby looks way more athletic than Weaver or Wade. At fan day, I was like??? Who’s THAT GUY?? He sticks out on the eye test.
He is still a little light but it is clear he can move and when he comes downhill it is in a hurry. Looks like his future is bright.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT