ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Ulis one of my all time favorite Wildcats player

Quick poll: Who do you guys like better as a UK point guard:

1) Tyler Ulis
2) Michael Porter
Boy!! That's a tough one...

If they playing at Rupp I'll take Ulis! If they playing at Church, a correctional facility, or a prison I'll take Porter. Starting at guard for the Mighty Molesters from Modesto California #001376 Miiiike Porter..

• Haha
Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
Boy!! That's a tough one...

If they playing at Rupp I'll take Ulis! If they playing at Church, a correctional facility, or a prison I'll take Porter. Starting at guard for the Mighty Molesters from Modesto California #001376 Miiiike Porter..
I wonder where porter is nowadays? I might just dig down the rabbit hole for a while. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: BlueWhite21
I wonder where porter is nowadays? I might just dig down the rabbit hole for a while. Lol
I doubt he's teaching any youth groups at any churches. If you pass by 74 Feet Baptist Church just keep on going. Id say he won't be there. Check Cals church. He may be allowed to go in a Catholic church and take communion though. Naw, I shouldn't have said that, but seriously I'd say he is back in California forreal. I bet it had to be uncomfortable to live in KY for the guy who played at UK who just happened to be the worst player on the court for Clyde. Then go out and do what he done with a minor. I'd say he caught hell in different kinds of ways. Probably left a bad taste in his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: SosaUK1987
Great. Now when Smooth does one of these troll threads it comes with a rivals ad too. I guess rivals wasn’t making enough money off of other people talking yet…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT