ADVERTISEMENT

Tweet About Hurley not coming

wobycat

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2003
I know there’s a tweet but can’t find a definitive link where Hurley rejected offer. Is he truly off the table? Just confused with all the threads. If so, can someone post link that’s not a tweet? I can find something on drew.

I see. The tweet said sources told CBS sports.
Just seems like that could be anything.

It may be 100% but I’m over the “sources”

Thought there might be something with more substance
I guess since there isn’t a statement from the man himself, they’re not jumping to write an article

Reactions: wobycat
$12.5 million a year.

Think about that. Even if he failed after 5 or 6 years, he could retire relatively young with $75 million more from UK.

Plus, he's a madman. Factor in the reality of the Big East being left behind and it's at least worth a discussion on his end.

I see. The tweet said sources told CBS sports.
Just seems like that could be anything.

It may be 100% but I’m over the “sources”

Thought there might be something with more substance
Keep in mind that Cal said he wasn't leaving Memphis about two days before he left Memphis.

Hurley could easily have his agent working conversations in the back channels.

$12.5 million a year.

Think about that. Even if he failed after 5 or 6 years, he could retire relatively young with $75 million more from UK.

Plus, he's a madman. Factor in the reality of the Big East being left behind and it's at least worth a discussion on his end.

He’ll jump to the NBA if that happens

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I would wait until they are done celebrating the latest championship before I rule him out. It may not matter and a decision has already been made, but I'd at least wait until their engagements related to the championship are over. I don't think it matters, but it is all speculation at this point.

Just out of curiosity cuz I have no idea honestly what are we looking at paying? Considering we didn’t owe the car salesman a dime. How many years and salary are they gonna be offering I say at least 12-13 a year buys you someone you want

$12.5 million a year.

He’s an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT