ADVERTISEMENT

TV for todays baseball game?

They might be waiting to see the match-ups before deciding on the viewing schedule. At least I'm hoping that's the case. All those games are listed on espn as espn+.

Reactions: TM2013
A user on YouTube named "Tom settan" was streaming all the games yesterday...assuming he doesn't get shut down just Search his name

• Love
Reactions: Jamal Mercer
They might be waiting to see the match-ups before deciding on the viewing schedule. At least I'm hoping that's the case. All those games are listed on espn as espn+.
Looks like this is accurate. All the 6pm games are listed as ESPN+ right now but atleast 4 would be on national ESPN channels you would think. Cats will probably make the cut.

Reactions: BigBlueTom1
Indiana St can hit the ball we need good pitching and live bats today better than yesterday

I refuse to give in and pay ESPN $10, it's just BS the way they do. Why can't it be on SECN+? Because they don't want it to be, so radio it is for me.

Reactions: Blue wood
The team facing elimination is the home team, if both are then KY would be since they are the higher seed. And Mitch has nothing to do where the game is on. Too funny!!

GBB

Reactions: flacat22
It is on ESPN+ because the NCAA has a deal with ESPN+. It is good for business (for ESPN) to make people want to subscribe to ESPN+. They wouldn't achieve that if they put it on SEC+.

It does suck for those who don't have ESPN+. But it is not hard to see why they did it.

UT got SEC Network ... a "more competitive game" (LSU/UNC) got ESPNU. Indiana State not really moving the needle.

It is on ESPN+ because the NCAA has a deal with ESPN+. It is good for business (for ESPN) to make people want to subscribe to ESPN+. They wouldn't achieve that if they put it on SEC+.

It does suck for those who don't have ESPN+. But it is not hard to see why they did it.

UT got SEC Network ... a "more competitive game" (LSU/UNC) got ESPNU. Indiana State not really moving the needle.
I get that logic. But, Indiana State’s RPI is 10. So, our game features two top 10 RPI ranked teams in the regional round. I realize that ISU doesn’t have great name recognition. But, man, the only top 10 matchup in the opening round should be plenty good enough to warrant a tv slot, IMO.

Plus, I think the top seeds should be rewarded with games on tv & fans of the lower seeds should be the ones forced to subscribe to that shit network’s app. Just crazy to me that the #2 overall seed playing another top 10 team this early isn’t an attractive enough matchup to get one of 4 tv slots.

ESPN+

1-0 Cats

going to top of 2nd after a beautiful double play started on a diving stop up the middle by the SS

Nicholson goes yard. Make that 2-0 Wildcats

I get that logic. But, Indiana State’s RPI is 10. So, our game features two top 10 RPI ranked teams in the regional round. I realize that ISU doesn’t have great name recognition. But, man, the only top 10 matchup in the opening round should be plenty good enough to warrant a tv slot, IMO.

Plus, I think the top seeds should be rewarded with games on tv & fans of the lower seeds should be the ones forced to subscribe to that shit network’s app. Just crazy to me that the #2 overall seed playing another top 10 team this early isn’t an attractive enough matchup to get one of 4 tv slots.

Nobody outside Terre Haute cares that ISU's RPI is 10.

Names move the needle, not RPI's of Mid-Major teams. It is a business.

Also a lot of people have ESPN+, so if you have them all up in the ESPN App on your TV, there isn't much difference in + vs. SEC Network (obviously it is to people who don't subscribe, but the lines are blurred now).

We will be on linear TV next weekend if we get there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT