ADVERTISEMENT

turned on the ksr pre game show for basketball

So do you only consume entertainment of people who have the same political views as you? It's pretty easy to separate the two IMO.

No I can ignore that part. For me it's the arrogant attitude, telling others their opinions are stupid and acting like he is the only one who knows anything that started me in the direction of turning it off. Then he started getting totally away from UK sports for a good portion of his show even during the season and that finished it for me. But I am glad you find him entertaining and enjoy it. We don't all have to like the same things and it would be a pretty boring world if we did.

I can't believe it took 10 years for some people to realize that the KSR radio show isn't strictly about UK sports.

What made KSR great was it was primarily UK sports, with all the nonsense sprinkled in. And that litle bit of nonsense is what set it apart from other shows and made it great. I think Matt got bored with all of that, and turned his attention to politics. Now, the show is essentially nonsense and politics with UK sports sprinkled in.

Reactions: Blueathletics
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT