Mar 13, 2012
Who: NBA Draft prospects

When: Tuesday, March 14, 2024 (5/14/24)

Where: Wintrust Arena

Time: 1-5 p.m. ET

TV: ESPN2

Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
Image-40.jpg

Pope is at the Combine. Shep said he was just talking to him.
Self there too per reports.

It annoys the crap out of me how they cut from the game and go to analysis of different players..

Reactions: Smashcat
Like Farnham talking about Robinson going to the G League or going to UK and making "a ton" of NIL money.

Reactions: track42
They could be doing that crap in studio.🤬

Producers: “Go out there and talk about the most random/irrelevant stuff possible and cut away from the game multiple times in critical moments.”

These announcers: “Say no more!”

So Robinson played okay but not great I don't understand why he won't play another year because the NIL seems to be larger than a second rounder. Kansas worries me though because they seem to be getting everyone they want lately.

Reactions: track42
Robinson on Pope showing up Tuesday.😍
“Just him showing up alone — that says a lot. He didn’t have to do that,” Robinson told the Herald-Leader afterward. “I mean, he’s at Kentucky now. He coached me at BYU. But, technically, he isn’t my coach anymore. As of right now, at least. “Our relationship is super close. I talk to him a lot. He tries to help me out when he can. So I’m making sure that I appreciate him for everything that he’s done for me, especially leading up to this point. He helped me get here. I couldn’t thank anybody else but Coach Pope.”

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...tball-men/article288473407.html#storylink=cpy

Robinson on Pope showing up Tuesday.😍
“Just him showing up alone — that says a lot. He didn’t have to do that,” Robinson told the Herald-Leader afterward. “I mean, he’s at Kentucky now. He coached me at BYU. But, technically, he isn’t my coach anymore. As of right now, at least. “Our relationship is super close. I talk to him a lot. He tries to help me out when he can. So I’m making sure that I appreciate him for everything that he’s done for me, especially leading up to this point. He helped me get here. I couldn’t thank anybody else but Coach Pope.”

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...tball-men/article288473407.html#storylink=cpy
This sounds positive

When I read about how Reed is tearing up the combine, Rob is a projected top 5 pick, Edwards played well yesterday at the combine and so did Reeves it just ticks me off all over again that we lost to Oakland in the first round. Four potential NBA draft picks and we can't beat a freaking Chandler Bing look a like.
Mad Kicking And Screaming GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
When I read about how Reed is tearing up the combine, Rob is a projected lottery pick, Edwards played well yesterday and so did Reeves it just ticks me off all over again that we lost to Oakland in the first round. Four potential NBA draft picks and we can't beat a freaking Chandler Bing look a like.
Mad Kicking And Screaming GIF by MOODMAN
Projected 3rd and 4th picks in the draft and couldn’t start last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT