ADVERTISEMENT

Trying for Lanier

How can we state we would have a better chance at championship than anyone else when we don't know our squad or our competitors squad at this time. We may win the SEC or we may not be in top half of SEC. We have no idea what our team will have or not have at this time.
The same thing could have been said and was said about last years team. Do you think guys that played last year like all the 5 Stars were better than they were when they played Oakland? But all things being equal, UKs fans ,the BBN, deserve a coach that bleeds Blue, is one of us. We have one in Mark Pope. We all are lucky to have him.

Not sure if there’s enough touches to go around to add both. The question may be…do you sacrifice Otweh to get both? I’m not sure I would because I think he and Butler could do some damage defensively.
I think all would still have a role but we need scorers as well those 2 would be key. I think Pope will play a deep lineup.

Sounds good especially since it was only Tennessee previously
It's still really only Tennessee. It was Tennessee and Maryland a week ago. I am not saying one way or the other he ends up there but reading the tea leaves this one was over when he entered the portal. JMO

It's still really only Tennessee. It was Tennessee and Maryland a week ago. I am not saying one way or the other he ends up there but reading the tea leaves this one was over when he entered the portal. JMO
Maryland is out apparently. Reading into eveything it Kentucky or tennesssee now

Reactions: Fox2monk
UT boards and fans think it is a done deal.
They’ve been waiting for a visit, but he hasn’t visited yet. I think his focus is on completely on the NBA right now and then he’ll visit later if needed.

It seems Tennessee started tampering a long time ago, so they got a huge head start in addition to him being from Nashville.

That would be a great scenario, if Lanier commits first I wouldn’t be shocked if Robinson went back to BYU
That would be fine with me actually. Then go get a power forward (Anchor), and play ball. The best players will earn playing time. No promises to anyone. I don’t know if that would make Robinson not come but it would be a great team with him and those two. Of course that’s probably not going to work out like that but that’s who I’d go after 100%.

Last edited:
That would be fine with me actually. Then go get a power forward (Anchor), and play ball. The best players will earn playing time. No promises to anyone. I don’t know if that would make Robinson not come but it would be a great team with him and those two. Of course that’s probably it going to work out like that but that’s who I’d go after 100%.
Lanier > Robinson

Reactions: JASUN74
All I’m gonna say is if Kentucky gets a visit then I like Kentuckys chances
Me to man. You know, I just don’t think kids around the country grow up dreaming to play for their home state team like kids from Kentucky do. (of course there’s the expectation), I mean Tennessee is going to be a good team and all but that Orange dude!!! Hahahaha. I know their fans are really passionate but Kentucky kids and fans are just different growing up here than anywhere.

You think?

images

I would like to get a couple soph kids that have talent but need developing so that we don't start next year with only 3 dudes on the team.... LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT