ADVERTISEMENT

Trump interview w/ Dave Ramsey

This will end well and it won't be political and shouldn't be in a political thread and everyone will agree wholeheartedly and Trump will decrease not increase the annual deficit this time around and Dave Ramsey wants you to buy his book with your credit card

• Haha
Reactions: Dncmaxwell
This will end well and it won't be political and shouldn't be in a political thread and everyone will agree wholeheartedly and Trump will decrease not increase the annual deficit this time around and Dave Ramsey wants you to buy his book with your credit card

"This shouldn't be political, but let me make it political with my very next sentence"

This is a thread about Donald Trump and hasn't criticized conservatives, yet. Therefore it will not get locked or rolled in to political thread.

I am not a Dave Ramsey listener. But, I think his basic economic principles are sound and have helped a lot of people get out of holes and in a position to actually pursue dreams. I have a financial advisor friend who manages huge accounts. He says Ramsey offers a 101 to people who clearly do not know how to manage their financial and material affairs. That all seems like a good thing to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT