ADVERTISEMENT

Trump guilty or acquitted?

What will the jury’s decision be this week?

• Guilty

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Acquittal/mistrial

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From day one, he urged folks here not to take the shot and lied about millions dying from it. Wayne started the thread for people who had taken it or were planning to take it. Let's stop pretending he didn't have an agenda. Posters called him out and repeatedly said alright, you're not taking it, cool. But stop trolling and saying shit like millions have already died from it when the rollout was just beginning.

Defending a troll (noticed you stayed away from the time he said he wished a politician's husband would've been killed) is sometimes not the best look.

To this day, you’ve never been able to quote a single post of mine where I say anything you claim I said. Quote posts to back up what you’re saying, or stop making shit up, you weird lunatic.

"These people"
"They"

And then saying anyone who doesn't believe what I believe is naive.

I love social media lol.

I dunno, I'll say guilty and he'll pay a fine or whatever and both sides will still be equally angry at "they" and "those people."
No one mentioned black people (until I just did)

I don't see any of that in the political thread. I just see Liberal stupidity exposed.

Black reverand from the South Bronx said the Trump rally there Thursday after court wraps up will be something to behold (in a good way for Trump).

LOL at Liberal filth.

Wow, didn't know that. What a disgrace. We litterally have brainwashing militia now. Society is fading to black.

WTF does "society is fading to black" even really mean? Sounds so deep dude, keep up the great poasts lol.

WTF does "society is fading to black" even really mean? Sounds so deep dude, keep up the great poasts lol.

LMAO! You poor little hurt thing. Are you so uneducated that you don't know what "fading to black" means??? Has ZERO to do with race but that's all dimwits can do - "it's racist!!"

In the other one I showed where a black man (and many of them both man and woman) are tired of Democrats pretending to care about them.

Have fun standing on top of your house today, screaming "look at me, I'm an athest! I'm so smart!!"

Idiots. So many complete idiots running around these days. Annoying. You aren't getting another second of my time.

Reactions: warrior-cat
If the coup is successful, and Pence winds up as POTUS, I hope he implements a required two hours of "Pray the Gay away from the USA" every day in our public school systems, outlaws the teaching of evolution, bans all books but the Bible, and rounds up all abortion doctors and executes them.

The Constitution will no longer mean a damn thing regardless, so I hope he does everything imaginable to harm the left.

😂 It's fun just searching something like the word "gay" from the political thread losers and finding gems like this.

These are the people you're trying to get to open their minds @Nightwish84 lol.

[laughing] that you think that’s a real post.

Yall are some of the least humorous people on the face of planet earth.

Get out and live some life, kid.

It’s amazing.

Same reason the Biden admin is trying to hire a Meme Lord to manage their online presence. They lack any bit of wit or ability to critically think.

When I think of flavorful, articulate wit, "Pray the Gay away from the USA" is tops for me. I can't even control myself. I just start slapping my knee and doing a little jig, hee-hawing around. And it makes me fart too.

• Haha
Reactions: Blisterpac
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT