ADVERTISEMENT

Trucker assaulted and pistol whipped by man sporting UL neck tattoo

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
The victim says the suspect took off in what is believed to be a maroon Ford Taurus. He is described as a black male about 5’8″ tall with dreadlocks and the letter “L” tattooed on his neck. The style of the neck tattoo was compared to the monogram associated with University of Louisville.

https://www.wtvq.com/2017/12/06/assault-shot-fired-road-rage-incident/
Has the Police looked at the basketball roster for the last 6 years? They might find out who he is from the roster.

Reactions: santamaria78
It's nothing about race, the dude is driving a Ford Taurus and trying to run from the law. I feel sorry for him if he is black, white, green or yellow, he is not going very far..

Oh so he’s black ? It’s 2017... don’t be racist

;)
Oh so he’s black ? It’s 2017... don’t be racist

;)

The liberal media in Louisville is driving me crazy. Had a shooting a few weeks ago in the Highlands. Nice neighborhood. A man and wife were accosted by three men, the husband shot and killed. No description of the perps was given until after 3 black teens were arrested.

last week, again in the highlands, a woman was taken from a parking lot. beaten and sexually assaulted. As far as I know, there still hasn't been a description of the perp given. No matter his race, wouldn't you want the best description of him out there? To warn people?

so you're telling me another black male was responsible for a violent crime? GTFO what about Timothy McVeigh 30 years ago? Racism white privilege

I'm going to do some research. Im going to look up how much of the population is young black males and the percentage of violent crime involving young black males......

oh look in philly three blacks are accused of beating a homeless man to death...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/0...dly-beating-homeless-man-in-philadelphia.html

1512412038004.jpg

Last edited:
The liberal media in Louisville is driving me crazy. Had a shooting a few weeks ago in the Highlands. Nice neighborhood. A man and wife were accosted by three men, the husband shot and killed. No description of the perps was given until after 3 black teens were arrested.

last week, again in the highlands, a woman was taken from a parking lot. beaten and sexually assaulted. As far as I know, there still hasn't been a description of the perp given. No matter his race, wouldn't you want the best description of him out there? To warn people?
you don't need a description. If you are out at night and you see blacks watch the eff out. It's not rocket science. It's common sense, blacks are extremely aggressive and tribal. (blacks are super predators - Hillary Clinton)....What demographic shows high unemployment? What demographic shows tendancies for physical violence?

Last edited:
Reactions: pharm727
How are you even a fan if you're so terrified/hateful of blacks?
terrified hateful? No I don't hate them. I try to remember that my impulsive hate rants are based in emotion. Seeing our society devolve makes me so angry and sad but I must be slow to anger and not be self righteous. I can think these thoughts all I want, but I know I'm human and majorly flawed. Thank God there is a book that tells me how to think.

I don't walk around every day thinking this ; I have lots of different customers and I can honestly tell you I've only lost one who I bet picked up on my racist thoughts. My first thought that entered my head (and i'm just b eing honest) was "ok how are you going to fk me over today?" I don't blame him and I regretted it.

But like every individual if anyone comes back I develop a relationship with them and trust them then all those thoughts fade away b/c I like the person. I love everyone , I hate division.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT