ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly says JQ to UL

Castlevania-II-Curse-Warning-Screen.jpg

Really need some good news soon....

Louisville hired his former high school AD to its staff.
Yeah I know but still. They also hired Wagner’s grandpa and that didn’t work. Granted it’s a new staff but the fact we could’ve get him already signed with a bag of cash and PT is strange to me. Pope has a better track record at a bigger school too.

Yeah I know but still. They also hired Wagner’s grandpa and that didn’t work. Granted it’s a new staff but the fact we could’ve get him already signed with a bag of cash and PT is strange to me. Pope has a better track record at a bigger school too.
But this kid is 16...having a familiar face in college at that age might be extremely beneficial to him

Different humans. I’d say while he is talented he doesn’t fit what Pope runs very well. I don’t expect any of the recruits to stay but Fland is really the only one that I would think Pope thinks fits very well.

Awesome get for them.
Pretty dang good source has he/they are pretty much correct most of the time.

That would really suck! A great player they get for two years that will really give their new coach some credit immediately.

I’d rather he follow Cal to Ark

Nah, fk Cal. Look at the mess we have. He can burn down with us.

Reactions: TFCats11
He doesn't want to play on the perimeter. The kid would not be that effective trying to pass to cutters. We need big guys similar to how Big Z and Mitchell played.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT