ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry

Guess what?
Kentucky has that now…
A coach that will have special schemes specifically designed to get them shots.
Schemes help, but it will still take a couple of years, maybe 3 before they are going to be able to take full advantage without being a liability.

Like I said there will be really good moments for each and I expect them to get 5-10 minutes per game. But, they are going to need some polish to witness the diamond within.

Pope's going to scheme him and Noah open and hide any potential defensive deficiencies by switching things up on defense (i.e. zones and stuff that Calipari would never do).
What is a Zone?

I have vague memories from when I was a small child, but I haven't seen one as a Kentucky fan in like 15 years.

Ooooh, it's the thing teams always run against us!

Schemes help, but it will still take a couple of years, maybe 3 before they are going to be able to take full advantage without being a liability.

Like I said there will be really good moments for each and I expect them to get 5-10 minutes per game. But, they are going to need some polish to witness the diamond within.
Maybe
But who knows most of the people on this board said the same thing about Reed last year.

I do know that they have a shot at least now with Pope. Cal they would be buried in the bench and he would throw it in our face.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT