ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry set to announce in early Nov.

Hope so.... keeping Mr.Kentucky basketball in state (specifically UK) is important.

Sure hope so. Makes it double easy to get behind the Cats with home state kids there and that are relatable.

Too many mercenaries in the college game for me and although we haven’t a lot of them we’ve had some.

I sure hope we get him. The kid can play. He can shoot which is something we haven’t had much of lately.

Don't think it will be uk this early. Thought he would wait to see how much Reed played

I was told by someone close to the Lyon Co. program earlier in the year Ole Miss was in the lead. Now I'm hereing thing have changed and UK has made up a lot of ground. Think it's going to be hard for them to turn UK down, but it's sure not a done deal.

Reactions: westerncat
I was told by someone close to the Lyon Co. program earlier in the year Ole Miss was in the lead. Now I'm hereing thing have changed and UK has made up a lot of ground. Think it's going to be hard for them to turn UK down, but it's sure not a done deal.
Perry is hard to read but coming to BBM and then choosing another school couple weeks later isn't something a Kentucky kid does.It would be like giving uk the middle finger.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
It would be incredibly tough to pass on UK for a Ky kid if UK offered. Particularly to play in the sec for another team.

I'll say this: he can clearly shoot it, he's talented and skilled, lacks some athleticism for SEC basketball. BUT, having watched some full games of his play at Lyon Co - the kids plays HARD and competes every possession

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
UK getting true consistent shooters over the years have been very hard. If Perry is a true consistent shooter on the D1 level I would think he will be getting to play here. The kid plays hard all the time so intensity 100% of the time would not have to be coached like some recruits we get. That is two things right off the bat he could give us. Great shooters are hard for us to get for whatever reason. So I hope he comes here and tears it up.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
I’d like to see this kid as a cat. I think he will make a good college player. We don’t need him to be the man, just play a role. He seems like he has a good attitude and would be a great team player.

Reactions: bigbluedon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT