ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

Catluv

Junior
Dec 18, 2018
Looked up transfers playing in final four. Fa with 3. U with 3. U Conn with 4. SDS with 4. I guess about 25% of guys are transfer. I guess the best one is Pack for the U.

Looked up transfers playing in final four. Fa with 3. U with 3. U Conn with 4. SDS with 4. I guess about 25% of guys are transfer. I guess the best one is Pack for the U.
Identifying players from the portal that fit your style of play and can bring something to the table is what makes the portal a valuable piece of recruiting...just taking this player or that player because you think they are athletic isn't going to help you.Thats the difference in the final 4 teams playing this weekend and us being done for the season.

T
Identifying players from the portal that fit your style of play and can bring something to the table is what makes the portal a valuable piece of recruiting...just taking this player or that player because you think they are athletic isn't going to help you.Thats the difference in the final 4 teams playing this weekend and us being done for the season.
The portal is very valuable if you get the right guys that you need. I thought Sarr was a great pick up for us but he played soft. Pack would of helped us a lot. But I heard a booster at the U paid him 450K. Don’t think we had anyone step up to that level. Don’t really think anyone but him is doing a whole lot. I might be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT