ADVERTISEMENT

Toy Story 5 in 2026

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the first 4 with my kids - but I’ll be damned if this one isn’t going to be a weird plot based on how 4 ended. I’m sure it’ll be good though.

So is this the one where they reveal Buzz and Woody's love affair behind Bo Peep's back? It's Hollywood you know it's coming eventually.

How much Bluey do you watch?

It comes in waves. That damn song was stuck in my head for months. They’ve been off of it for the last month. For some reason they are currently obsessed with Hocus Pocus and I’ve seen it 3 nights in a row

It comes in waves. That damn song was stuck in my head for months. They’ve been off of it for the last month. For some reason they are currently obsessed with Hocus Pocus and I’ve seen it 3 nights in a row
I have Bluey on a loop as my toddler loves it. I try to introduce him to the older stuff I had and it hasn't stuck yet.

We watch Hocus Pocus every fall. I used to work with Tobias, the blonde long-haired bully in the movie. He was also an extra in Falling Down and then did some spots in Stranger Things, I believe.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT