ADVERTISEMENT

Towns gives assist to UK fan.....

Gary4UK

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2004
TJ, this is one of the best articles that I've read all year..... A really good job and it focuses on something that needs to be said.... I've looked on this board and unless I've missed it, I haven't seen a post about Karl anywhere on the HOB.... This guy deserves to have good things said about him, because he's a special person.. He's got a big heart.... He's a great ball player and getting better every game...

IMO, he'll be the #1 pick and be an all star in two years..... He can take criticism and use it better than any player that I've ever seen.... It makes him better... He always deflects the attention off himself and directs it to someone else... If I went to war, or wanted to play fun games with the family, I can think of no better person to be with than this young kid, KAT.... He has a fan in me....

Again TJ, this article is worth national attention.... Good job man... I don't get the chance to brag on some of you guys very much, and like Charles Barkley said, I'm not just saying this to suck up....
smile.r191677.gif
Good job....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.