ADVERTISEMENT

Totally OT-Weatherman Parody Video

LMAO, Matt Lauer calling the situation out made it so much worse. I bet that chick in the canoe wasn't real happy about that.
You would figure they would wave those two guy around the camera shot, but they strolled right on through. I would have struggled to keep a straight face if I did that. Ha ha.

Last edited:
I really want to make this about basketball.

The mainstream media = The Filth

Both are devoid of integrity, agenda driven and completely unable to acknowledge facts. Both are the pond scum of society.

Weather "people" are mostly idiots. Meteorologists not so much. I don't understand why so many media outlets for weather exist when one can check out the NWS pages. That's where all the weather retards like Tony Cavalier and that fat bastard on good morning america start from. It's pretty easy people, radar.

Some might even say they’re the “enemy of the people”.

Because they are. The lies that influence th3 general population is actually scary. And we see their effect on the population all of the time. Just look at mass shooters of modern times. It's heavily influenced by media, and they've been told by many and know it, yet they can't stop. They tried to influence markets after the last election by creating a cloud of uncertainty. They openly have been pushing for more war in the middle east without cause or justification or facts.

They are absolutely the enemy of the people, without a shred of doubt. And responsible or in part at fault for thousands of deaths.

I saw a video on Facebook earlier today where 2 people made a video pretending to be reporters making fun of real reporters exaggerating the conditions after Florence. In the video a woman is standing in ankle deep water then they cut to a guy standing in chest deep water while using a Febreze can for a microphone.

Those people aren't scientists. So their opinions don't really count.

And those scientist get a lot of money for research to make claims they know they have no way of actually proving.

The "97% of scientist" bs is just that. Bullsht.

4 out of 5 dentist also say every brand is better than the next.

Reactions: warrior-cat
And those scientist get a lot of money for research to make claims they know they have no way of actually proving.

The "97% of scientist" bs is just that. Bullsht.

4 out of 5 dentist also say every brand is better than the next.

If you understand science, you know that you can't prove anything, you can only falsify. Thanks for playing.

I like Trump. Not everything he has said or done, but I like what he has done for the country in a lot of areas.
The best 2 things he has done is make Liberals come completely unhinged and made it very clear that the MSM is completely biased and dishonest and they hate it.
I LOVE it.
The disgusting and completely hypocritical stunt that Feinstein pulled regarding Kavanaugh reveals what a complete fraud she and the Democratic party have become.

If you understand science, you know that you can't prove anything, you can only falsify. Thanks for playing.

Well if you want to play that game, I guess the earth could be flat. I mean, giant computer simulations I guess.

There isn't anything you can point at and say, settled. And all of the engineers, chemist, and astronauts you get to say otherwise isn't gonna change those facts.

Well if you want to play that game, I guess the earth could be flat. I mean, giant computer simulations I guess.

There isn't anything you can point at and say, settled. And all of the engineers, chemist, and astronauts you get to say otherwise isn't gonna change those facts.

Falsify or research

Actually physicists have presented data suggesting that the earth is actually two-dimensional and that we existr in three dimensions as holograms.

I like Trump. Not everything he has said or done, but I like what he has done for the country in a lot of areas.
The best 2 things he has done is make Liberals come completely unhinged and made it very clear that the MSM is completely biased and dishonest and they hate it.
I LOVE it.
The disgusting and completely hypocritical stunt that Feinstein pulled regarding Kavanaugh reveals what a complete fraud she and the Democratic party have become.

Both sides are frauds. This country is less about good ideas and more about one side winning over the other.

Both sides are frauds. This country is less about good ideas and more about one side winning over the other.
Less about Good ideas? Like record low unemployment. 4.2% GDP. Like it or not, Trump is getting things done that the guy before never could or would.

Reactions: ymmot31
Less about Good ideas? Like record low unemployment. 4.2% GDP. Like it or not, Trump is getting things done that the guy before never could or would.

Didn't criticize trump in my response. Not sure why you're vehemently defending him to me. I'm more lamenting the polarization of politics, and about how both sides are full of shit. But okay.

That side - he's going to send a nuclear blast!!! He's a fascist, stocks are going to plunge, everyone could die!!!! It's looking like potentially WW3!!!!!!!!

Obama - I take credit for the current state of the country!!!!!

HOW DOES THAT WORK SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!!!

That side - he's going to send a nuclear blast!!! He's a fascist, stocks are going to plunge, everyone could die!!!! It's looking like potentially WW3!!!!!!!!

Obama - I take credit for the current state of the country!!!!!

HOW DOES THAT WORK SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!!!

If you truly believe either side of the aisle, as a whole, cares about the country more than their wallets and making themselves look better than the other side, then not sure what else I could say. You've been polarized. The idea of a 'career politician' would make the founding fathers roll in their grave.

Didn't criticize trump in my response. Not sure why you're vehemently defending him to me. I'm more lamenting the polarization of politics, and about how both sides are full of shit. But okay.
Vehemently? Maybe I don't understand that word like I think I do then.

Vehemently? Maybe I don't understand that word like I think I do then.

I didn't even bring up trump. The idea you associated that with my comment, show's a passionate association with how you feel he is doing. I understand the word fine which is why I used it. I didn't even attack trump, but you felt the need to defend him. If that doesn't show passion then I don't know what does. Which is fine, I was complaining about political party's in their current construct. Which was my entire point. If you like trump that's perfectly fine. Doesn't bother me, still doesn't change how I feel about both sides.

Last edited:
If you truly believe either side of the aisle, as a whole, cares about the country more than their wallets and making themselves look better than the other side, then not sure what else I could say. You've been polarized. The idea of a 'career politician' would make the founding fathers roll in their grave.

I believe you can break all politicians down into two categories today.

elite globalist - Bush family, Clinton family, most politicians who are paid to vote for the interest of their financial backers or leftist who choose to vote for globalism because they believe it will push a progressive outcome (votes) in the future. That's it, theres nothing in between.

not elite globalist - very few, none on the left, a handful on the right, including Trump.

This idea that it's equally bad on both sides is totally short sighted, too simple, and ignorant. No offense to you, but I pay way too much attention to it, you might want to sell that speech to someone else.

I am not an ideologue but I have a brain. And only one side is totally unhinged and becoming more and more dangerous everyday. If it makes you feel better you pretend it's all the same then fine, believe it. But it's not true.

And even coming close to saying Trump is an ideological member of either party is a total lie, if you're trying to.

There's a reason most elites on the right and all of the elites on the left hate his guts.

It doesn't take much to think through this. And if they win, the people will never again get a shot at an outsider. The next time the government will fix it before it happens. We just so happened to have the element of surprise this time, they weren't ready for it.

ADVERTISEMENT