ADVERTISEMENT

Top condiment / sauce

What is your favorite (2), couldn't go without, condiments or sauces?

• Ranch

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Honey Mustard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Ketchup

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Sirachi

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Blue Cheese dip

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Mustard

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Honey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayo

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • BBQ sauce

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Other

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
Mayo on fries.

Got hooked massively on soy sauce after a trip to Middle East back in '82-'83. Compliments amazingly with fresh, raw octopus.

kikkoman.png

1926020_10202919922859654_1235791116_o.jpg

^ First Sergeant Edward Fisher (RIP) cutting up our catch. Note soy sauce bottle adjacent to hot sauce. Also goes great with fresh, raw conch.

Last edited:
Honey mustard, and the aoli at Crazyfish in Lake Wales, Florida. Makes the best sandwich I ever put in my mouth. Softshell crab po'boy with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and aoli. Nirvana.

For the nyetculturni, aoli is garlic mayo.

Honey mustard, and the aoli at Crazyfish in Lake Wales, Florida. Makes the best sandwich I ever put in my mouth. Softshell crab po'boy with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and aoli. Nirvana.

For the nyetculturni, aoli is garlic mayo.
There is a Korean bbq food truck that has this amazing spicy aoli, that I just refer to as “crack”.

But I can't vote for mayonnaise twice. And even at that it should still add to 100%. You last two ^ are smart by half.

But I can't vote for mayonnaise twice. And even at that it should still add to 100%. You last two ^ are smart by half.
If everyone that voted had voted for mayonnaise and mustard, each would be 100% because 100% of voters would have voted for both. The math is simple, we're not trying to solve the theory of relativity here.

Reactions: GeraldV
If everyone that voted had voted for mayonnaise and mustard, each would be 100% because 100% of voters would have voted for both. The math is simple, we're not trying to solve the theory of relativity here.
I'm not going to argue with two people that don't understand math. Based on your math logic (or lack there of) it should equal 200%. Flawed poll and flawed millennial math explanation.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'm not going to argue with two people that don't understand math. Based on your math logic (or lack there of) it should equal 200%. Flawed poll and flawed millennial math explanation.
The % are based on voters, not votes. If option 1 and option 2 receive 10 votes from 10 people, then they each were selected by 100% of the voters.

Boomer incompetence and ignorance is no an excuse for being stupid at math.

Reactions: GeraldV
Cajun sauce/gravy is all I know but there’s so many variations depending on the dish. Some is creole some is Cajun but they all incredible. Like for a seafood boil, you have to go with the butter and garlic sauce. For everything else go with the creamy Cajun/creole sauce. It takes care of biscuits, chicken, pork. Then you can use it as a dip for fried fish, crab, scallops, whatever you want. I like spicy but not everybody does because the recipes are different according to where you are. 🍺
But I’m liking the Kentucky version of brown sausage gravy 🍺

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT