ADVERTISEMENT

Top 100 Players in NBA

Huma1894

Junior
Mar 3, 2006
Myrtle Beach, SC
skyview.photo
A number of former Cats made this list, now in its third year, by the Washington Post. You can read about Anthony Davis, Karl Anthony Towns, Jamal Murray, Devon Booker, Eric Bledsoe, Julius Randle, John Wall, Demarcus Cousins. Notably missing is De'Aaron Fox, who is on the list of 10 players likely to make the Top 100 next year.

Amazing how many of Cal's former players are playing at such a high level.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
And these new recruits have to make their decision the hard way. Not real smart of them. Never has been...

That list is incredibly bad. Embiid all the way up at 7, Paul George at 9, Kawhi as low as 10, Gobert at 15, Capela at 21, Kyrie at 24, Jrue Holiday at 30 ahead of Mitchell, Booker, Lowry, Love, Blake, etc is awful, Boogie and Porzingis in the 40s, just a ton of awful rankings.

Overall pretty terrible rankings. But I grabbed the UK players in case anyone is interested in knowing where they would rank if you put together a terrible ranking.... and didn't want to have to click the link.

3. Anthony Davis
20. Karl Towns
25. John Wall
32. Devin Booker
40. Jamal Murray
46. Demarcus Cousins
70. Julius Randle
80. Eric Bledsoe

Notable omissions: Kanter, Rondo, Adebayo, Fox, and WCS.

I am still trying to wrap my head around Joel Embiid at #7 ahead of Westbrook, Kawhi, Lillard..... and how Karl Towns is behind Al Horford, Oladipo, and Ben Simmons. Mind boggling.

Paul George is the most overrated player in the NBA. Overall, a very poor job

Cousins at 46 is straight up asinine.

It might be too high considering the list is for this upcoming season only. He's coming off of a devastating injury, and his impact on winning has always fallen far short of his raw numbers.

It might be too high considering the list is for this upcoming season only. He's coming off of a devastating injury, and his impact on winning has always fallen far short of his raw numbers.
Boogie is fine where he is listed. The history of NBA players after an Achilles tear is not promising for him. We all hope he beats the odds, but the odds are against him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT