ADVERTISEMENT

Tons of Alabama fans in the stadium 35 minutes before kickoff.

catzfanjim

Junior
Dec 8, 2007
I didn’t think senior day would be like this. It must be basketball season in the bluegrass.

Their fans are to football what our fans are to basketball.
Gotta start beating the Georgias, Tennessees and Bamas in football to change that.

Reactions: EliteBlue
We aint beating Bama. We aint competing for a championship. So i say:
SELL THEM IF YOU GOT THEM. Make money. This shizt is a waste of time

Reactions: Watsoncruz
Most successful team in all of football, college speaking , they are a dynasty —- so we are surprised they don’t have a large number turn out ? And our team seems to have kinda given up . Stoops insulted the fan base … it’s surprising we have as many a we do go watch this misery . 2-7 in our last 9 home games ( SEC ) … 2-7

I didn’t think senior day would be like this. It must be basketball season in the bluegrass.
Most of those fans have no idea where Alabama is, much less, know the name of the stadium, town, nor could they name three players on their team. Bunch of bandwagon fans for sure. I was in section one and got lectured by a Bama fan for booing when we went down 21-0. Her husband was a UK fan.

Lots of season ticket holders sold their seats like they have all year. Pathetic. Just give your tickets up.

No excuse for that much opposition in the season ticket areas, but it's been that way all year

Looks like a neutral site game.
Looks like a neutral site game because UK did the seating ass backwards
The Home side the press box side should be the side showed on TV
All Blue- always full- no other teams fans
But what do we get ? The other side of stadium where Visitors and our students set - where all available tickets are - students leave early
Just another stupid thing we do besides a god awful band who plays show tunes from the 70’s
cheerleaders with uniforms that are out of style - look at other SEC squads - our girls look like Mormons
Dance girl uniforms that look like they were made from a team Mom - again see other SEC teams
No wifi in the stadium to go with crappy music being played - some sorry ass train whistle on :rd down
Other than that it’s a great experience

Alabama fans were there to see the team clinch a berth in Atlanta. Kentucky fans were hoping for a massive upset.
The fact fans sold their tickets kinda shows what they expected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT