ADVERTISEMENT

Today is the biggest win in Mark Stoops Era

Ya’ know, I think he’s legit.

I’m guessing his Mom had one of those ADHD collars and leash for him as a child, but seriously, his expressed level of intelligence (mixed with his bombast) tends to exclude a Redbird fan.
Everytime I see one of his posts he says the basketball team is going undefeated or the Football team is gonna win it all. Cringe!

Everytime I see one of his posts he says the basketball team is going undefeated or the Football team is gonna win it all. Cringe!

I hear ya’ brother, but I’ve known real life fans just like this. High as a Kite, and when it tumbles they take a hard fall.

Kinda’ like reaching the limits of that collar/leash . . . . the end is often painful.

Reactions: Nuke99m
Beating Petrino and Lamar at the Pizza Pit in 2016 was pretty big too. UL was ranked 11th and we snapped a five year losing streak to them. Stoops was on a pretty hot seat in that, his 4th season.
Today was HUGE but this was the biggest win by far.

Reactions: will1976
Today was HUGE but this was the biggest win by far.

It cost the Cards a NYD6 bowl beat down, as did our win, last year, but I have to think a win against a conference opponent ranked 6th, at 4-0 edges that game by a hair.

A LOT -- i mean a LOT of things happened in this game that used to happen TO us

Very VERY proud of our Cats and this team right now!!

Especially against the prissy debutants fm Oxford!

And the WAY we won!!!

Damn - UK winning with DEFENSIVE toughness and on the road???

So happy right now

AND ITS MY ANNIVERSARY AND IM GETTING DEUNK IN GATLINBURG MAY EVEN GET LUCKY MYSELF TONIGHT!!!!!

HELL YEA CATS!!!

Adjusting his tampon?

two men are standing in a kitchen one is wearing a tie

Trumpers always focusing on genitalia, gender, uteruses, etc. I guess since their messiah has a mushroom shaped stub.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT