ADVERTISEMENT

To those on the ledge

I dlng remdmber Stoops every having a bandwagon. 10,000,000 a year is a lot of coin if you have never won a SEC Championship in 12 years.if half of that went for NIL uK could do like the othdr schools, just buy a team in the ttznsfer pool

Getting ready to jump off the Stoops bandwagon:

Move over and make room for the rest of us.

Assuming you are not just trolling, I would like to know what games remaining on our schedule you think UK will win. Of the losses you see on the schedule (assuming you see any), tell us which of those UK will be competitive despite losing.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Assuming you are not just trolling, I would like to know what games remaining on our schedule you think UK will win. Of the losses you see on the schedule (assuming you see any), tell us which of those UK will be competitive despite losing.
Not trolling. I've made plenty of comments both pro and con over the years on CMS.
I truly think he doesn't want to be here. Really came to a peak with the "buy better players" comment that was a slap in the face to every UK player and the aTm fiasco was the icing.
Right now the team reeks of .... disillusionment?
Distraction? Simply not knowing which way is up?
Stoops could pull a magic rabbit out and somehow beat Georgia this week and I'd be ready for him to move on. Anywhere.
As far as games the Cats could win? The way they were yesterday none. Somehow turn something around and luck, maybe 4 more.
Maybe. But outside Ohio and maybe Vandy it's gonna take smoke and mirrors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT