ADVERTISEMENT

Titans preseason

Willis led the titans down the field for a touchdown, couple really good throws and a couple good runs.

Levis had 1 first down. Really sketchy throw on 1st down next series almost picked off. Sacked on 3rd and long.

After one series advantage Willis.

Willis gets 30 yard cushions and full protection while Levis gets tight coverage and blitz packages and shit protection.
It definitely looked tougher for Levis out there. They were on top of him quick on the 3rd and long. Titans announcer said “held on to it too long!” but they came from his blindside and got to him quick. I didn’t think he held it too long.

The throw he made on 1st down was bad though.

Looking a little tougher for Willis out there on this drive.

And Willis comes back in? Wtf

He had all the time in the world and overthrew a wide open receiver, INT

Reactions: JrandoUK
And Willis comes back in? Wtf

He had all the time in the world and overthrew a wide open receiver, INT
That was more on the WR … At the NFL Level you gotta make that catch … according to the way they grade at PFF that wasn’t a turnover worthy throw

Levis was much better on that TD Drive

That was more on the WR … At the NFL Level you gotta make that catch … according to the way they grade at PFF that wasn’t a turnover worthy throw

Levis was much better on that TD Drive

That was an AWFUL throw by Willis. That receiver is 6’6” and he jumped and could barely get his hands on it. And it wasn’t a tight window, the dude was wide open. It was an awful throw, no way around it. I’d say the same if Levi’s made the throw.

Also, your link has been deleted

That was an AWFUL throw by Willis. That receiver is 6’6” and he jumped and could barely get his hands on it. And it wasn’t a tight window, the dude was wide open. It was an awful throw, no way around it. I’d say the same if Levi’s made the throw.

Also, your link has been deleted
yes it was deleted

Bad throw yes but in the NFL if it hits you in the hands you gotta catch it … on both players but myself at that level I always put it on the receiver ...

yes it was deleted

Bad throw yes but in the NFL if it hits you in the hands you gotta catch it … on both players but myself at that level I always put it on the receiver ...
To me he was lucky to even get his hands on it. 75% on Willis 25% on the receiver, at most. IMO

Levis was leading a nice drive, 1st down throw. The receiver fumbled. Bears ball.

Reactions: K86
Here is another version of the deleted tweet … so far two questionable passes by both QB …. One was an interception (Willis) the other should have been (Levis)

NFL network, Titans network, both say that it is unavailable in my area.
Do you get Titans games locally normally? Maybe you’re not blacked out, just not in the right geography to get the game?

Here is another version of the deleted tweet … so far two questionable passes by both QB …. One was an interception (Willis) the other should have been (Levis)

Yep, Levis did have a bad throw early in the game that could have been an INT as well. The throw by Willis was awful. Dude was wide open and Willis had all the time in the world to make the throw.

Reactions: The Public Enemy

If you out the int or rhe wr…you’re being ridiculous….way too high and he was at apex of his jump

Thats why I was surprised to hear the titans pbp guy call out “held on to it too long!” The way he did. It was 3rd and long and he didn’t even have time to look down the field for his first read much less progressions.

Both can be true. That was one of Levis' biggest flaws here - not recognizing the need to get rid of the ball quickly.

I cant watch but it sounds like the DC decided to test Levis on his blitz pickup because he was so poor at it in college

Reactions: JasonRDunn
Both can be true. That was one of Levis' biggest flaws here - not recognizing the need to get rid of the ball quickly.

I cant watch but it sounds like the DC decided to test Levis on his blitz pickup because he was so poor at it in college
Both can be true — but not on the same play.

Reactions: JPFisher
I was rooting for Levis but it’s now quite obvious, he’s not better than Willis. He has no pocket awareness which we all knew already.

I was rooting for Levis but it’s now quite obvious, he’s not better than Willis. He has no pocket awareness which we all knew already.

Willis looks way better than last season but typical pathetic performance inside the red zone just now.

Willis couldn't do jack last year with Henry n the backfield. He is 100% the reason the titans didn't make the playoffs last year.

So Willis was responsible for two turnovers but he looked like he had a pulse (which was not the case a year ago)…and led a TD and Fg score

Levis was solid but not amazing as eell. Led a td drive and a missed Fg drive

So I don’t see a huge difference in the two. Would have been good to see Levis get that last drive but titans went way more drives with Willis.

Reactions: K86
Willis had a receiver open in the end zone and just couldn't make a decent throw rolling to his right. Good last drive, but the last four downs were just bad. It is not all on Willis though, the silly false start penalty on second down and 3 cost them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT