ADVERTISEMENT

Titans new stadium approved

I’m not an original so I wasn’t here years ago to see all the changes, but my family has been in Franklin for 9 years now.
Gotcha. Yeah it was a pretty cool place to grow up. It’s still a great city, just not my style anymore. My parents still live there off 96 and Mack Hatcher.

Reactions: STL_Cat
City of Atlanta has been corrupt for decades, from big rigging, taking public funds for personal use. even falsifying school test scores. Atlanta lost the Braves because elected officials were trying to get their part. But the Falcons owner convinced state and local officials he would move his team if not built a new stadium to replace the GA. Dome that was less than 25 years old. Of course he would have control of the Benz. For most of the years the GA dome was open the finals of GHSA football championships were played there. First thing Arthur Blank did was tell the GHSA rent was going up, 600k a day for the 2 day event. Of course that was impossible. I won't but a 2x4 from home depot.

Atlanta is certainly relevant in a thread about Nashville. But some can't help themselves.

Atlanta is certainly relevant in a thread about Nashville. But some can't help themselves.

It's about new stadiums being forced on taxpayers to keep NFL teams. I would think anyone would get that unless they had an agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT