ADVERTISEMENT

"Time to finish these guys off"

That was funny. Said it like we was trash just hanging around.

Said the same thing after. Many people acted like he was being complimentary but he wasnt. It was all backhanded compliments. Talked about stoops has never done that in his life and thats what happens when you let a team hang around.

Hey lane/narcissistic a$$hat we dominated your precious offense in your own building. Sip on that.

For a team that likes to go fast and wear teams out Ole Miss was sure cramping and using the fake injuries to get their wind

Thats how you can tell that we have a very physical team. I remember for years, wed play real sec teams and our guys would be dropping like flies because they were just so physically outmatched.

Now we do that to other teams. Even GA had several guys go down in our game.

Let me be clear - im definitely not celebrating injury and hope noone gets seriously injured. But that is definitely a sign of a very physical football team and I am glad we're finally done trying to be something we arent.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Said the same thing after. Many people acted like he was being complimentary but he wasnt. It was all backhanded compliments. Talked about stoops has never done that in his life and thats what happens when you let a team hang around.

Hey lane/narcissistic a$$hat we dominated your precious offense in your own building. Sip on that.

Thats how you can tell that we have a very physical team. I remember for years, wed play real sec teams and our guys would be dropping like flies because they were just so physically outmatched.

Now we do that to other teams. Even GA had several guys go down in our game.

Let me be clear - im definitely not celebrating injury and hope noone gets seriously injured. But that is definitely a sign of a very physical football team and I am glad we're finally done trying to be something we arent.
A few years back Bama smoked us good but Saban and his players talked about our physicality and said it was the hardest hitting game they'd played up to that point. I love the mentality of our program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT