ADVERTISEMENT

Thread deleted

My thread a couple weeks back was deleted by mods. Some of you will remember it.

I said Ugonna was promised 300K in NIL. He didn’t get that.

His handlers were/are upset. Thus, he’s in the portal.

So why didn't he get it, and who promised it? Thats a bad look for the program

Reactions: Fox2monk
whether this is true or not, this has been my biggest concern with the NIL

a team may not be able to afford a collection of studs and the flipside is one team may go all in on one particular player.

So a player like Oyenso is shopping himself for a major NIL payday without any regard to whether the team he chooses competes or not, so you see him end up at a Fresno State type school.

They'll hold their first school hostage with a transfer portal threat, and then shop themselves to the highest bidder for the second.

Not saying Oyenso is following that, but its going to happen . The transfer portal players are driving it.

The combination of transfer portal and NIL is turmoil.

whether this is true or not, this has been my biggest concern with the NIL

a team may not be able to afford a collection of studs and the flipside is one team may go all in on one particular player.

So a player like Oyenso is shopping himself for a major NIL payday without any regard to whether the team he chooses competes or not, so you see him end up at a Fresno State type school.

They'll hold their first school hostage with a transfer portal threat, and then shop themselves to the highest bidder for the second.

Not saying Oyenso is following that, but its going to happen . The transfer portal players are driving it.

The combination of transfer portal and NIL is turmoil.
He was obviously happy where he was, his handlers are definitely taking that approach.

I think the transfer rule should be limited to Juniors and Seniors.

and I also think scholarships should be granted as a full 4 years unless the student doesn't meet academic or conduct standards spelled out in the scholarship.

while we are at it, lets grant a 5th year of eligibility to any student who graduates college and goes on to graduate school

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT