ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Mike Woodson's recruiting?

Remind me how many players Cal has choked, how many college kids he’s threatened, how many chairs he’s thrown across the floor, and so on…I promise you the first time video footage surfaces of Cal choking a player I’ll join you in wanting him gone.
I want him gone based on poor performance. I didn't realize that you could keep a job just by not choking a player.

Reactions: RunninRichie
We’re just glad you’re safe. We were accustomed to hearing from you and then St. Peter’s happened. Glad all is well. And again, the door is always open.

Carry on.
You think I stopped posting on your board because St Peters? Lol.

Calipari has won a championship, been to four Final Fours and seven Elite Eights. Along the way he has run a clean, exemplary program everyone in the state can be proud of, and has raised tens of millions of dollars in charity, including massive help for people in distress in Kentucky.

To compare him to the arrogant, psycho bully Bobby Knight is foolish.
Agreed.

Knight was a better coach.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Woodson was a great hire and will make IU competitive again. Renewing the series makes perfect sense. IU upgrade dows not change the UK situation at all. There will always be competition for UK to rise above. UK just needs to keep recruiting and get some healthy front line players and the local competition will stay a step behind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT