ADVERTISEMENT

This team does not know

We also get called for traveling when we take too many steps and don't dribble.
Yea and you think you are pretty smart but this team does not play smart basketball no matter how insulting you try to be. Charges and turnovers when we should have an easy basket. I guess in your opinion that is not an issue that should be corrected. But I have watched a lot of good UK teams play and they did not make these kind of mistake, they took advantage of fast break opportunities and put teams away. But what do I know I guess I should ask you for an opinion before I think. But really I am not trying to impress you because obviously you are one of those people who who thinks they are the only people who should post opinions on this board and I don't like people like you.

Yea and you think you are pretty smart but this team does not play smart basketball no matter how insulting you try to be. Charges and turnovers when we should have an easy basket. I guess in your opinion that is not an issue that should be corrected. But I have watched a lot of good UK teams play and they did not make these kind of mistake, they took advantage of fast break opportunities and put teams away. But what do I know I guess I should ask you for an opinion before I think. But really I am not trying to impress you because obviously you are one of those people who who thinks they are the only people who should post opinions on this board and I don't like people like you.

No, I only get a bit miffed when someone who NEVER posts on this board suddenly shows up after a loss and shoots off his mouth about our team. You will go far in life if you learn that you need to earn the right to criticize. You earn that right by sticking by the team thru good times and bad times. Showing up with 6 posts to criticize is sad and pathetic. You remind of of the guy who joined a non-profit and at his first meeting he stated that he was appalled at how we did things. From then on, we called him "Mr Appalled."

No, I only get a bit miffed when someone who NEVER posts on this board suddenly shows up after a loss and shoots off his mouth about our team. You will go far in life if you learn that you need to earn the right to criticize. You earn that right by sticking by the team thru good times and bad times. Showing up with 6 posts to criticize is sad and pathetic. You remind of of the guy who joined a non-profit and at his first meeting he stated that he was appalled at how we did things. From then on, we called him "Mr Appalled."
I have paid my dues. I have attended UK games since the 70's and I use to buy the cats pause when it was a paper. Just because you spend more time on this board than someone else does not make you the all mighty and give you the right to criticize and call people names. And just because I pointed out a weaknesses does not mean that I do not support or attend games in good and bad years. Did not mean to get you miffed but you sure do act like you know a lot about me when you don't know me at all. Really I am not sad and pathetic at all. I suppose we both want the cats to be the best they can be but man you sure are quick to criticize someone you do not even know. Peace

tenor.gif

Don't let them get to you. What you are saying is correct. They are selfish and want theirs instead of sharing the ball. Doesn't matter to me you only have six post and they have hundreds or thousands. Just means they have more time on their hands. It's a free board and you post what you want to post.

Don't let them get to you. What you are saying is correct. They are selfish and want theirs instead of sharing the ball. Doesn't matter to me you only have six post and they have hundreds or thousands. Just means they have more time on their hands. It's a free board and you post what you want to post.
Thanks

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Preacher who the hell are you? So now we have goofs policing rafters for low post counts. The guy did really say anything that bad. But your one of those dudes who defines himself by his posts on this board. You think you've earned some right to blast knew posters. Like your protecting family or something. Weird guy. Maybe relax. And remember 1 or 10000 posts you are no different then that guy you just attacked.

It would be nice for college Basketball if somehow the refs could handle the charge/ flopping that goes on. I really hate all the darn flopping that has pretty well ruined our game,

Reactions: OHcatfan
Thread serves no purpose. Op needed a release. Hope he got it. For the rest of us, who can take a loss without whining online, this thread serves no purpose. Go ahead and defend whining to others on Rafters. Wallow in it all you want.

Thread serves no purpose. Op needed a release. Hope he got it. For the rest of us, who can take a loss without whining online, this thread serves no purpose. Go ahead and defend whining to others on Rafters. Wallow in it all you want.

Thank you for your permission. Amazing.

Guy was only sharing his feelings no point in all the backlash. I'm on here every day and usually don't start threads just because of all the negative BS. I do post a lot sometimes positive sometimes negative but never against our team or Cal. I go into attack mode when someone attacks me. I've found that just putting those people on ignore helps. I know people have me on ignore and I'm good with that. I'm keeping a list of all the negative posters that come on RR and HOB on a regular basis spewing venom against our team, Cal and other posters. Hopefully, one day I will have all of them on ignore. You can attack me whenever you like but expect me to return the favor. When that happens we will agree to dis-agree and just hit the ignore button. I'm currently a resident of Eastern State Hospital and have been for 2 years. I see and hear things that no one else can see or hear. It all started when I lost my monkey. What put me over the edge is when Oscar Chimp ran off with a loserville cheerleader a few years ago. Just never got over it. I did receive an email from him about 3 weeks ago. Oscar is now living in Belize with the tramp. When I get out of may pay them a visit. Well good talking to all, but I have to go now. The nurse is coming around with my medication and I've got to get my room cleaned up. I had a party last night and the place is a mess. Don't know what I'm going to do with the girl. Love and Peace. BBN

I'm sure you're including the ample number of posts per loss about the refs conspiring to cheat......since some people believe our kids never commit fouls.....otherwise it'd be a bit hypocritical.

I'm sure you're including the ample number of posts per loss about the refs conspiring to cheat......since some people believe our kids never commit fouls.....otherwise it'd be a bit hypocritical.

Sure, why not? Neither brings anything to the table. I had grown tired of defending our team at that point.
I’ll try to ignore,rather than respond, to such threads in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT