ADVERTISEMENT

This program is a joke now

And all of you people that still support Cal are an even bigger joke.

He does nothing.

The list of reasons is too long as to why he is horshsh*t.

Some of you still slurp up every word of BS he spews.
A joke now??? You think this is the moment where the joke started????? Nah, this joke started a while ago and has become gradually funnier every year.

Has been a for a while. This is the lowest this program has been in my lifetime to me. When the news of the probation came out in the eighties, I felt similar, but quickly had hope return, This is like a bad toothache that you know is not going to just get better on it's own.

I never thought I would see this program at this point or level, there’s no way he can come back to coach here next year. The last 4 yrs alone have been an embarrassment to what this program was and should be about, idk who is the answer but I feel his best days are behind us.

Reactions: bigbluedon
I never thought I would see this program at this point or level, there’s no way he can come back to coach here next year. The last 4 yrs alone have been an embarrassment to what this program was and should be about, idk who is the answer but I feel his best days are behind us.

Reactions: bigbluedon
I’ve said dozens of times I don’t care if Cal is here or not and it’s time for a change.

But the morons on here who continue to give the players a pass are ignorant.

How did Boy wonder Reed do tonight? Where is the thread bashing him for being pathetic?

And all of you people that still support Cal are an even bigger joke.

He does nothing.

The list of reasons is too long as to why he is horshsh*t.

Some of you still slurp up every word of BS he spews.
Sad to say but you are correct. I cannot go back to Rupp, but right now I put Joe, Rick and Tubby ahead of Cal, I put eddie even and only put Billy G behind him. Eddie is the better coach but couldn't handle the pressure and took to the bottle.

Ya know we may have lost in the first round again in an embarrassing fashion. Have now gone 5 years without getting past the first weekend of the NCAA tournament but what makes me feel like it’s okay is that Calipari is changing lives. He is ending generational poverty and he is making dreams come true for young men.

What more can you ask for?

Season success, SEC tournament success and NCAA tournament success = important.

Changing lives, June NBA draft and ending generational poverty = also important.

Reactions: MbergCat
I am not as upset about this loss as I am the state of the program and Mitch and his stupidity of a contract. The University President needs to step up. That is the only way to get fans back. This was the straw,

I’m out.

Barnfart lost my future hundreds of thousands of dollars of financial support and fandom.

I can’t take it anymore. If I continued being a UK fan I’d end up in an early grave, The blood pressures I hit this time of year every year for the past 3 years are unmanageable and it doesn’t even seem like it’s an option to make a change or to at the very least reprimand Cal and hand partial control over to assistant coaches.

Instead he’s the dictator of the blue blood program that’s been even worse than Indiana to be a fan of. At least Indiana fans know their program doesn’t have a chance, they aren’t getting their hearts ripped out of their chest every year.

Not another dollar on UK until Cal is gone.

Why do you hate Reed so much?

Without him, we are nowhere near a 3(?) seed.

He had a really poor game tonight. Our coach has had a very poor 6 years.

But keep on harping on the 18 year old, you freaking loser.
I’ve said dozens of times I don’t care if Cal is here or not and it’s time for a change.

But the morons on here who continue to give the players a pass are ignorant.

Reactions: yes_takeaside
I've supported Cal continously. No more. I'd be surprised if any of the people that were hanging on, trying to be positive, will still support him. I don't anymore. I think it is time. I honestly thought he would take this group on a run, but I was obviously wrong. Let's go Cats.

My biggest complaint all year were the people that were doing everything to divide the fan base and not actually support the team in the name of hating Cal. I fought against that. I'm now on the side that we should change coaches, but still will support the team and coach whoever the players and coach is.

Reactions: ala_kat2
I've supported Cal continously. No more. I'd be surprised if any of the people that were hanging on, trying to be positive, will still support him. I don't anymore. I think it is time. I honestly thought he would take this group on a run, but I was obviously wrong. Let's go Cats.
Holy shit.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I mean I’m old enough in life to know that everything changes in life . You never put a university or company in a position that you are stuck with someone when that change takes place.

Reactions: entropy13
Nothing he said there was untrue. That is my disagreement with a lot of you. When the players don't play well, it is not the coaches fault. When the players are in bad positions, it is.
What’s the common theme over the last 8 years? At some point you look at the man in charge, the team he put together pissed the bed again. In a lot of the same ways they’ve pissed the bed for 8 years.

These annual meltdowns are all the same. Year after year after year after year.

The same angry words, the same calls for Cal's firing.

And nothing changes.

See ya'll at the meltdown next March.

It’s just sad. The lowest point I’ve ever witnessed as a fan, maybe one of the lowest ever. 1 SECT win and 1 NCAAT win in 4 seasons. This team had a lot of talent and we couldn’t win jack. If anyone still supports Cal, I’ll just be nice and not say anything. This needs to end asap. The program is at a crossroads.

My biggest complaint all year were the people that were doing everything to divide the fan base and not actually support the team in the name of hating Cal. I fought against that. I'm now on the side that we should change coaches, but still will support the team and coach whoever the players and coach is.
With all due respect, go DIAF. No one was trying to divide the fanbase. Cal managed that all on his own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT