ADVERTISEMENT

This pic of Cal....good grief

fb.png

How do I post a photoshop I made directly from my phone to here? The only option to do so is via a url link.

Cal looks like he's one steak away from moving to a Nova Scotia trailer park and prostituting himself out for cheeseburgers.

UPOCTjR.png
But... Randy is peak male physique. Watch yourself or you'll slide right down the shitrope.

Too many Little House on the Prairie episodes drinking his favorite alcoholic beverage it appears. He needs to gradually transition to more walking the dog sessions.

Cal isn't really fat fellas. I know it is the cool thing to do now but he is pushing 65. I know a handful of people his age that don't have a belly. Most of them live in the gym.

This pic is hilarious though.

Cal isn't really fat fellas. I know it is the cool thing to do now but he is pushing 65. I know a handful of people his age that don't have a belly. Most of them live in the gym.

This pic is hilarious though.
No he’s not too bad but he did balloon up at one point and dropping the suits make him look like a slob. Suits have a way of slimming a guy down. Those athletic microfiber shirts are no tuck so you see that belly look even bigger.

The disgusting thing is I never in my life would want to see cal shirtless and now that I semi have and see he has no hair that’s means he’s waxing which is effeminate imo.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT