ADVERTISEMENT

This Might Not be Popular, but I'm of the Age with No Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazywill

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2018
I will Apologize If I'm Wrong, but from 500 Miles away/ Wheeler at this time has Quit on this Team! Again, I will Apologize {and believe me he still is valuable to this Team}, but he has Quit! The only person who can quite possibly get to him is Tyler Ullis.

This is Another of Cal's blunders in managing a thin Roster, especially, at Guard this Year! Wheeler turned the Ankle in the Vandy Game and came back in the 2nd half! You are telling me he's not Ready. It isn't the Ankle it's his Buttocks!

Jeff Sheppard played on the worst ankle I've ever seen /Leg was Blue & Purple from the Ankle all the way up his Leg! Different Day & Time. Players {Real} Players Played and Coaches Coached. They didn't Coddle the Parents, Handlers and Hanger Ons!

Cal has to kiss so many backsides it's unbelievable today to have any real control of theses' kids. Admittedly I'm Ole' School and I know my way around Athletics as I was a College Athlete and still compete today in my 70's! Kids today are Soft, and their Ego's exceed their own minds.

I like Wheeler and we need Wheeler, but if what I'm saying is anywhere near right/ Let him buy a Ticket to the Game!

Again, I will Apologize with all sincerity if I'm Wrong & I want him to make me Wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News