ADVERTISEMENT

This guy is high on Pope's Cats

I'll have to agree to disagree. I think Scheyer is better at the moment, and i have no doubt that Duke wouldve beat BYU pretty easy last season, and the season prior.
The same Duke that lost to 16-17 Arkansas?
The same Duke that lost to 14-18 Georgia Tech?
The same Duke that lost to 21-14 Wake Forest?
The same Duke that lost to NC State twice?

Baylor finished 3rd in the toughest conference in the country. BYU beat them half the time. BYU didn't play Baylor in 2022-2023.

I'm officially done. You are allowed to have your opinions, but when your opinion runs into facts erroneously, then I'm talking to someone who is just here for the responses.

Pope has more experience than Scheyer, by quite a bit.
BYU did beat Baylor last year.

Duke has been below Duke standards, and really below average both of Scheyer's first two seasons. At this point, I would not trade Pope for Scheyer. I'm up for having my opinion changed. Even if UK loses to Duke, my opinion on coaching abilities/desire for Scheyer at UK will not be changed. Give it a couple seasons, we'll see.

I'm good to discuss opinions with you all day. When you say things like, "Scheyer has more experience," when that is objectively not the case, or "Duke wouldve beat BYU pretty easy," when Duke lost to lousy teams last year, I can't continue the conversation.

The same Duke that lost to 16-17 Arkansas?
The same Duke that lost to 14-18 Georgia Tech?
The same Duke that lost to 21-14 Wake Forest?
The same Duke that lost to NC State twice?

Baylor finished 3rd in the toughest conference in the country. BYU beat them half the time. BYU didn't play Baylor in 2022-2023.

I'm officially done. You are allowed to have your opinions, but when your opinion runs into facts erroneously, then I'm talking to someone who is just here for the responses.

Pope has more experience than Scheyer, by quite a bit.
BYU did beat Baylor last year.

Duke has been below Duke standards, and really below average both of Scheyer's first two seasons. At this point, I would not trade Pope for Scheyer. I'm up for having my opinion changed. Even if UK loses to Duke, my opinion on coaching abilities/desire for Scheyer at UK will not be changed. Give it a couple seasons, we'll see.

I'm good to discuss opinions with you all day. When you say things like, "Scheyer has more experience," when that is objectively not the case, or "Duke wouldve beat BYU pretty easy," when Duke lost to lousy teams last year, I can't continue the conversation.
Lets see who wins in November, it is a neutral court. I hope im wrong, but i think Duke will. I'll be happy to eat crow.

Reactions: Eight_Banners
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT