ADVERTISEMENT

This Could Really Be About Nothing . . .

L A iifestyle sucks for one reason

Idk why anyone would want to live in the LA cess pool of human filth and pay all those dumb California taxes instead of live in no state income tax FL.
Lincoln Reilly isn't living or hanging out on skid row.

There's more to LA and California than just what you see in headlines and clips. That goes for west coast, PNW, in general.

Kind of like there's more to Kentucky than the poor rough parts and worn out archaic trop type characters the left likes to put on the TV screen when covering any story in this part of the world.

Kentucky is wonderful, but there's rough people and rough areas too. Same for Florida. You could ask why anyone would want to live in LA, for a lot of the same reasons I could ask why anyone would want to live in "Florida Man" country. That's not an accurate summation of Florida in totality.

California is an amazing state, outside of 3 population bubbles, it may actually have more middle of the road reasonable people than it gets credit for. Maybe even a little bit more slightly right of middle.

But I digress, that type of discussion is for the Paddock.

Specifically, for football reasons, USC is a better and easier gig.

Less pressure, just as much money and resources, easier road overall on Saturday, not as much competition in recruiting prime areas.

Reactions: PickSixKing
So CCC is high brow, but 🐄 is childish and cringe?
Wow. Comedy genius.

Making fun of someone's physical attributes has always struck me as uneducated and pathetic. His inability to coach gets the point across without making fun of his weight. Its the same with making fun of a player for his weight or being bald or whatever. To each their own of course.

I hear he has purchased a Air boat and is looking at Swampland around Sweetwater Wetlands. Is even considering buying swampland around Lake Okeechobee. it would be a bit of a commute, but if the price is right. Big fisherman I am told.

Lincoln Reilly isn't living or hanging out on skid row.

There's more to LA and California than just what you see in headlines and clips. That goes for west coast, PNW, in general.

Kind of like there's more to Kentucky than the poor rough parts and worn out archaic trop type characters the left likes to put on the TV screen when covering any story in this part of the world.

Kentucky is wonderful, but there's rough people and rough areas too. Same for Florida. You could ask why anyone would want to live in LA, for a lot of the same reasons I could ask why anyone would want to live in "Florida Man" country. That's not an accurate summation of Florida in totality.

California is an amazing state, outside of 3 population bubbles, it may actually have more middle of the road reasonable people than it gets credit for. Maybe even a little bit more slightly right of middle.

But I digress, that type of discussion is for the Paddock.

Specifically, for football reasons, USC is a better and easier gig.

Less pressure, just as much money and resources, easier road overall on Saturday, not as much competition in recruiting prime areas.

I work in finance and see how much a guy making 100k gets taxed vs a guy making 100k in Florida. My main thing is more money living in Florida or TN or TX.

I agree usc is an easier job. It's in a weaker conference but don't see them winning much in big 10. They should have kept their cupcake pac 12 together.

Saban on the Florida program and Napier:

"I think he's got to change the culture. I mean, the culture there is not what it needs to be in terms of the intangible things you play with. The toughness, the discipline to control the line of scrimmage. They're not just doing those types of things. I know he took over a tough situation, but hopefully you can establish that culture in Year 3."

Making fun of someone's physical attributes has always struck me as uneducated and pathetic. His inability to coach gets the point across without making fun of his weight. Its the same with making fun of a player for his weight or being bald or whatever. To each their own of course.
It's a play on his name, not his weight genius.
If you remove the stick, you'll be happier.

B
sexy the walking dead GIF

I work in finance and see how much a guy making 100k gets taxed vs a guy making 100k in Florida. My main thing is more money living in Florida or TN or TX.

I agree usc is an easier job. It's in a weaker conference but don't see them winning much in big 10. They should have kept their cupcake pac 12 together.
When my daughter lived in Florida the property tax was like 3 times higher than in Ky. I guess they get their money in different ways.

Reactions: LCFOOTBALLDAD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT