ADVERTISEMENT

Things I appreciate in other people

Not sure who the woman is on Fox sports midwest, I appreciate her though. Brooke Fletcher.

licensed-image

Appreciate her inner beauty.

Last edited:
People who treat others with respect. Regardless.

The rest kinda falls in line IMO.

Def also agree that people who can laugh at themselves are my kinda folks. Gentle good natured ribbing with my employees, girlfriend, etc is the best and I feel it’s truly something that brings people together. I’ve always encouraged it at work and in my personal life.

Reactions: roguemocha
Think NIL and unlimited transfer portal have largely granted your wish, at least as it was for the last 75 years or so.
yep. College football will be roughly 30 schools with a chance to win and everybody else. And it's not like the old days because it could be any 30 schools in a given year. Now the haves will buy your good players after each season. We are a poor state with another college to split money with. We are fooked in college football.

• Sad
Reactions: Tskware
yep. College football will be roughly 30 schools with a chance to win and everybody else. And it's not like the old days because it could be any 30 schools in a given year. Now the haves will buy your good players after each season. We are a poor state with another college to split money with. We are fooked in college football.
Meh... egos will win out. Players want to play. They won't sit on a bench at Alabama or Georgia when they can start at UK.

The problem is they won't sit on the bench at UK when they can sit on the bench at Alabama or start at NIL State.

Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT