ADVERTISEMENT

These refs

It's never normal when Pat Adams is on the floor, it never changes, and how can he get so many UK games. He absolutely sucks and I can't stand him.

What was the "T" on Cal for ?? Got a phone call about that time. Thanks
It wasn't on Cal; it was on Edwards. He had a blowby foul/grab, which is technically supposed to be a tech (as there's no play on the ball) but it's NEVER called, and if it is, its always issued as a common foul. Not for good ol Pat Adams.

Teddy is bad for other reasons. His call aren't always bad, but he makes it all about him. Dude ran half way on the court to call a charge once.
Kinda like Pat Adams ran up to Cal’s face last night after yet another patented bad Adams call? I was fully expecting a T. Then he turns around and rolls his eyes.

It wasn't on Cal; it was on Edwards. He had a blowby foul/grab, which is technically supposed to be a tech (as there's no play on the ball) but it's NEVER called, and if it is, its always issued as a common foul. Not for good ol Pat Adams.
Thanks

Kinda like Pat Adams ran up to Cal’s face last night after yet another patented bad Adams call? I was fully expecting a T. Then he turns around and rolls his eyes.
Cal gave him the "Get out here/whatever" hand wave last night too, was a ticky tack foul with like 3:40 left or something. It was BS and Cal let him know it. I was I had a gif of that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT