ADVERTISEMENT

There is a big time coach at fedex arena

rick injury GIF
Who?

🙄 then why’s he in the $&#% stands instead of actively coaching in the tournament?
Just like the coach we have his st johns team got screwed you and anybody with a mind knows it you probably were not alive when he was on the sidelines here the best years ever as a fan the guy can flat out coach and he does it with blue collar guys not green room waiting to be millionaires

Just like the coach we have his st johns team got screwed you and anybody with a mind knows it you probably were not alive when he was on the sidelines here the best years ever as a fan the guy can flat out coach and he does it with blue collar guys not green room waiting to be millionaires
That was about 30 years ago. Lots of things have happened since then

Cmon man…he had all season and the BE tournament to build his resume. Blaming the committee is like blaming the refs for a call, shouldn’t have left it up to them.
He did build it and had a better record than several other teams. Took UConn to the wire in their conference tournament. Read the article from last week. They should have made it.

I absolutely was, I go back to Joe B, and remember those days fondly but here’s a news flash for all the people that want him back. He ain’t the same guy as he was then. If he was he’d have been more successful with Iona and St. John’s. He’s not a cure all that some paint him to be

I absolutely was and remember those days fondly but here’s a news flash for all the people that want him back. He ain’t the same guy as he was then. If he was he’d have been more successful with Iona and St. John’s. He’s not a cure all that some paint him to be
Exactly, I’m sure the players today never heard of him. He’s not been relevant for a decade

I absolutely was, I go back to Joe B, and remember those days fondly but here’s a news flash for all the people that want him back. He ain’t the same guy as he was then. If he was he’d have been more successful with Iona and St. John’s. He’s not a cure all that some paint him to be
I go back to the dan issel Mike Pratt Stan key Mike Casey Jim andrews hollenbach

Reactions: flacat22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT