ADVERTISEMENT

The universe is begging us to get Donovan

lol no there’s not.
Get out of the early 2000’s man. He knows basketball but so does pope, holloway, tommy loyd, shaka, Abdul Amir Raheem. Those guys i mentioned all know how to work the college game of recruiting way more than donovan would. I mean we run cal out and we are wanting to hire a guy who has been out of the college game for 9 years? Makes no sense

I’m afraid UConn is gonna remain the sport’s new boss for a long time with that guy in charge and having no interest in leaving.

Hopefully he’ll eventually get the urge to try the NBA.
The knicks will hire him.

“Happy wife, happy life”

Seems CBB coaches have a good understanding of that axiom.
Damn it I was going to post this that’s the old saying. Especially when you’ve been married a long long time…. People need to understand that!!

Because Donovan should have been his first or second call. Not fvcking Scott Drew
Lol. Your first pick would be a guy who hasnt coached in college for 9 years, has never worked the portal or NIL, who would have zero players follow him here. Youre like the other dude. Living in the past.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
He's not going to entertain anything until the Bulls are eliminated. As it should be. I'd love to have him.
When will that be? Irregardless he's walking on thin ice anyway. Might be a great tome to walk away unless he just has no more desire for cbb.

Reactions: NociHTTP
When will that be? Irregardless he's walking on thin ice anyway. Might be a great tome to walk away unless he just has no more desire for cbb.
I'm trying to look at it from an ethical point of view, a professional one. Maybe he prefers going through the proprer channels? That our program is suffering at the moment shouldn't be his concern. He's got a team fighting for its life to get into the playoffs. Once that reaches its conclusion, then he would listen to offers if they are presented. That's what I would do anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT