ADVERTISEMENT

The UAP/UFO Disclosure

This isn't some low level clerk.

People aren't really paying attention to how many high level officials have made eye-popping statements lately. It's pretty insane. The next big news pop will be coming soon when Dave Grusch's op-ed is released, which could be any time once the stalling process is over for it to be approved.

The one thing that gives me pause is that James Clapper was sitting behind the last guy that blew the whistle on this while in congress. Clapper is one of the dirtiest intel people in our nations history and he was just sitting there smiling as the guy was testifying to congress...

The one thing that gives me pause is that James Clapper was sitting behind the last guy that blew the whistle on this while in congress. Clapper is one of the dirtiest intel people in our nations history and he was just sitting there smiling as the guy was testifying to congress...
Anybody involved in the National spying/surveillance agency is a crook.

That's not really true anymore, and also a really minimized view of what's been going on if you have been following it.

I do not follow this closely, but am surprised that there could be a reason for the slow roll of information. What explanation do the “whistleblowers” give for the government secrecy over aliens?

Here’s my only thing with all these statements and footage.

They all come from the navy. So the Navy’s Air Force and intel people may not know what it is…but the actual Air Force may

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT