ADVERTISEMENT

The Terminal List - Prime Video

Just finished the last episode. Non stop action from the very beginning. And I figured that last sequence was going to happen from the start.

Last edited:
It was good but slowed down a little in the middle. First 2-3 EP's were great. Would recommend it.

Very good show. Keeps you guessing at times if what he sees is real or not. Makes you question if he is sane or not. Pratt is excellent.

Reactions: UKMKG
Is it better than Seal Team on Paramount? I started the first episode and didn't think it was as good but I was tired. I'm going to have to start it over to give it a fair shake. What I did see was good. I'm not saying that it isn't. I just didn't know in comparison to Seal Team.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I like it but I can't figure out what Amazon is doing with their cameras.... All their shows look weird for some reason. I've watched on different tv's so it's not that. Something about their camera makes things look too.... something.... clean? Idk. just weird at times.

I like it but I can't figure out what Amazon is doing with their cameras.... All their shows look weird for some reason. I've watched on different tv's so it's not that. Something about their camera makes things look too.... something.... clean? Idk. just weird at times.
They darken it or something. Don't like it either.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I have been watching and enjoy the old man as well. Big Jeff Bridges fan. Kinda taken a couple weird turns with the Amy Brenneman character but still a great show.

Yes the old man is incredible. Agree on the weird turns. They're trying to make her character way more than it should be, but such is entertainment these days

Reactions: Atrain7732
Is it better than Seal Team on Paramount? I started the first episode and didn't think it was as good but I was tired. I'm going to have to start it over to give it a fair shake. What I did see was good. I'm not saying that it isn't. I just didn't know in comparison to Seal Team.

It was a very sad day for my wife and I when Seal Team moved to streaming. We LOVED the show.......but at the time didn't want to pay for Paramount for the one show. I don't know, maybe they have more shows now?.......

Like The Old Man storyline but Bridges ain’t the character for that. I’m surprised he caught his breath to say his all of his lines.

It was a very sad day for my wife and I when Seal Team moved to streaming. We LOVED the show.......but at the time didn't want to pay for Paramount for the one show. I don't know, maybe they have more shows now?.......
SEAL Team was my favorite show. Last season ended kind of weird. Not sure if it's being renewed.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
I have only watched a few minutes of the first episode and noticed something weird about it too. It's almost like a soap opera or something.

Reactions: hmt5000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT