ADVERTISEMENT

The Stephen Johnson First Quarter Fumble Looked Like an Incompletion.

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Sorry if it's been discussed, but I watched the replay, and thought his arm was coming forward . . . . the ball certainly went forward several yards, and no delay for replay review.

Anybody else see it that way?

Reactions: 13space82
Didn't the defense catch it in the air anyways? I couldn't tell live, but I have heard people mention it. If so, then it doesn't matter if it was a pass or fumble.

no, ball hit the ground, then was picked up. those zebras left a lot to be desired. the intentional grounding was about the lamest I've seen since well the calls against us when we played "no class u" in basketball. even the announcers were talking about how bad they were. Spotting the ball over the 35 yard line when the player never made it to the 35 and had the ball on his front side and his back to the 35. They review it and let it stand.

The zebras missed a lot of calls, and refused to admit they were wrong, even after the replays. Most blatant was the first down call, when the EM player never even got to the First down line, little on the ball.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Johnson certainly walked off the field with his arm close to his body, I believe it was a at least a little sore during the game. Has any body addressed that of course as much as he got hit probably sore all over.

Sorry if it's been discussed, but I watched the replay, and thought his arm was coming forward . . . . the ball certainly went forward several yards, and no delay for replay review.

Yes...said the same thing to my buddy at the game and was disappointed there was no review.

Thought so too. SJ was hit way too often Sat.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
It looked like a fumble to me. I thought he was done for after that play with the way he was holding his arm. He was throwing with so much force that both of his feet lifted off the ground when his arm got pulled back. We’re lucky he came out of that game intact, he really took a beating. I admire his toughness.

Reactions: bluebornwildcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT