ADVERTISEMENT

The Song Game

Go Gos ? Dixie Chicks ?

It's the Go-Go's Beauty and the Beat. WildcatFan1982 named the Go-Gos, that was close enough. It's a hard question.

When I was a kid I had crushes on both Belinda Carlisle and Jane Wiedlin. And I had a super crush on 'Til Tuesday's Aimee Mann (still do, I've got all her albums).

ylkfikxx61y91.jpg

Somebody post a question.

Last edited:
I know a lot about Black Sabbath, so I know it's not Black Sabbath. That narrows it down a bit. ;)

It's the Go-Go's Beauty and the Beat. WildcatFan1982 named the Go-Gos, that was close enough. It's a hard question.

When I was a kid I had crushes on both Belinda Carlisle and Jane Wiedlin. And I had a super crush on 'Til Tuesday's Aimee Mann (still do, I've got all her albums).

ylkfikxx61y91.jpg

Maybe only one or two Rush songs that I can listen to, and one of them is Time Stands Still, upon which she sang backup. Must have been about 18 or so at the time. (Coming Up Close is a GREAT song by Til Tuesday)

Reactions: J_Dee
In March of 1975 a band had all six of their existing albums in the Billboard top 200. It had never happened before, and hasn’t happened since. What band?
The Beatles had 14 albums in the top 200 simultaneously in 2010 when they released their catalog on iTunes. Four other artists have had 10 or more since Zeppelin, but the others were solo acts and only one living at the time (Taylor Swift).

ylkfikxx61y91.jpg

Good choices. I would go with Susanna Hoffs as my 80s crush girl musician. Showed off her hot body in this video.

ylkfikxx61y91.jpg

I’ll have the lingonberry pancakes

• Haha
Reactions: J_Dee
As of June 24 of this year, this album has spent 990 straight weeks on the Billboard Top 200 and was engineered by Alan Parsons.

This is NOT the ****ing song game. (I don't think)

It was something about a song title (not a question) and then you had to name another song or song title, that incorporated an element of the previous post? Is that correct?

for example:

Dead Kennedys - Police Truck

next post:

The Police - Mother

next post:

Pink Floyd - Mother

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT