ADVERTISEMENT

The one single best fast food item is:

The Taco Bell Cantina Chicken Bowl

29104_new_cantina_chicken_bowl_640x650.jpg

- Hardee's has the breakfast biscuit title. Hands down.

- 15 years ago, Spicy Chicken sandwich from Wendy’s in a walk. They’ve shrunk it and taken so much of the heat out I doubt it even cracks the top 10. Right now it’s probably the Spicy chicken from CfA.

- Not the best, but my annual White Castle run never disappoints.

Reactions: J_Dee
Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

Mods, please close the thread.

Request to add Crunch Wrap Supreme.

NOW it can be closed.

Lot of good answers here, but they are also items you can get at a number of other places, that are only slightly different in how they are made. But you're just not going to find a CGC or a CWS anywhere else.. and they are near perfect.

For me, it’s the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, “Wow, three for free!” and the nice friendly McDonald’s worker laughed and said, “I’m going to call you 3-for-free!”.

Now the staff greets me with “hey it’s 3-for-free!” and ALWAYS give me three packets. It’s such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald’s restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I’m in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it’s delicious! What a great restaurant.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
McDonald’s Spicy McNuggets

It’s a shame they aren’t a permanent menu feature

Dairy Queen biscuits and gravy.

Best limited time item was Popeyes’ chicken waffle tenders.

Once upon a time you could get the mcdouble dressed like a big mac and they didn't charge extra. That was when they were still a dollar. It was glorious

Once upon a time you could get the mcdouble dressed like a big mac and they didn't charge extra. That was when they were still a dollar. It was glorious
The best burger they ever had was the Mc DLT. Hot side hot and cold side cold. The majority of the fast food industry has sucked for a bit now. I only frequent those that has quality and doesn't skimp on portion sizes. It's why I only go to chic fil a or culvers. Nowhere else because the quality is garbage compared to what it once was.

Request to add Crunch Wrap Supreme.

NOW it can be closed.

Lot of good answers here, but they are also items you can get at a number of other places, that are only slightly different in how they are made. But you're just not going to find a CGC or a CWS anywhere else.. and they are near perfect.

I can get one of those, a beefy 5 layer burrito, cheesy potatoes, and a drink for 5.99 when I use the taco bell online app. Amazing deal.

I'll be dead sooner for it but I do enjoy taco bell some.

I rarely eat fast food, but for me, it's a tie between Culver's fish sammidge and Popeye's spicy chicken sammidge, with any of the Wawa breakfast paninis nipping at their heels for the top spot.

Hardee’s Baconator
McDonald’s 2 cheeseburger/Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese
Wendy’s Triple
Arby’s lamb gyro w/ 3 pepper hot sauce
Taco Bell cheesy Gordita crunch
Burger King double whopper w/ cheese
Sonic’s Supersonic bacon double cheeseburger

My usual fast food go-tos. All meals. I don’t stray much. Love all the huge fat things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT