ADVERTISEMENT

The Official Gator vs UK Game Thread

Is S for sick?

astonishing isn’t it? I never thought our line play was as bad as some were making it out, but I didn’t know it could be as good as we saw today, especially in the first half.
Our OL was beating themselves with too many penalties and mistakes. Keep it relatively clean and it looks a whole lot better. Just 3 penalties as a team overall.

Just thought we was so much more physical. They took a physical beating. Like Stoops said, if we don't miss on a couple of blitzes a couple of their drives may have not been. Ox running down Eiteen was impressive. The OL was a lot better than I thought it would be. Walker just cannot be handled. We need Robinson and Bates to be targeted more. Pointed out how well #42 does on kickoffs getting after people. Who hit Mertz the time he barely made it off the field? Who is the guy that tweeted, I think, that said Stoops was a dirty coach? First time I have ever heard anyone say that about him. Funny how we almost never get any personal foul calls if that was the case. Anxious to study the lines on the replay. Flax pancaked a guy on one of Davis' long runs. Enjoyed E Cox pulling and Ray pushing Davis in the endzone. Should be a lot more fun things to see with our lines. Watching the highlights, Mertz took a lot of big hits.

Last edited:
When a drive stalls and it leads to points for the other team, that's not a good outcome. Again, now it's nothing but at the time it was giving Florida mo. Even Stoops commented about it. So is he wrong too?
Lol that's football. The other team does want to try stop us believe it or not. It's not playing not to lose like you go on about every time we don't score.

Lol that's football. The other team does want to try stop us believe it or not. It's not playing not to lose like you go on about every time we don't score.
You're just not getting it. And that's fine; in the SEC you have to be aggressive. And that drive was anything but. Luckily, it was really the only drive were we looked timid and out of sync.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT