ADVERTISEMENT

The Jet is on the recruiting trail

That’s what led me to saying Brea or McNeeley
I'd say that's likely. All the others that have been mentioned have either already been at UK this week or are scheduled in the next 4 days. I'd have loved to have either but neither are head and shoulders above the other options.

really hope that UK can land this guy. Like his style of play
He's also been the most easy to follow in terms of he's visiting places, and following through and has a deadline. Sure seems like we'll know where he's going this upcoming week after he's finished UK visit/visit schedule.

Reactions: Ghettobird
He's also been the most easy to follow in terms of he's visiting places, and following through and has a deadline. Sure seems like we'll know where he's going this upcoming week after he's finished UK visit/visit schedule.
Coach MP was supposed to be on KSR this morning but canceled to meet with a high value recruit. Any idea who that might be?

Nailed it. Also--there is no "MY TRUTH"-there's THE TRUTH. That's it. Yes the world is pretty f***ing black and white in so many ways. There's the truth and there's a lie. It's only a lie if you know you are making things up and selling it as a true story.

There's nothing bad about being incorrect about something as trivial as CBB recruiting or team news. That's fine. But so many won't admit they were wrong and will challenge people who are telling the truth because they have an image to protect or sickly are profiting off lying.
I love the my truth people, I can’t believe anyone lets them get away with that crap. Mental gymnastics everywhere, total nonsense.

NOBODY PANIC. THE EAGLE IS FLYING. I REPEAT, THE EAGLE IS FLYING.
Sweating Heat Wave GIF

Lol, 3.30 hrs? 🤣 Sure, bud!

What are we going to see? What are you going to be right about?

You seem a bit angry.
3.5-4 hours. Not angry at all, just annoyed at all the ignorance you spew. Also, YOU are the only saying 5 hours to Vegas, you are WRONG on that, and WRONG that UK can / will hop on a plane (not a prop plane), go to Vegas, then come back to host a recruit all in ONE day. Learn the difference in angry and annoyed by ignorance, HUGE difference.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildcat Whisky
Well, it's a 5 hour flight, even private.

Say if they left at 7am est. They puts then in Vegas around 12 est. If they spend 2 hrs, that's 2pm est. So that gets them back in Lex around 7pm. That's if no delays, bad weather or so forth. There is also travel time from and to the airport. So, no, that's a horrible idea to have recruits scheduled for visits later tonight.

I never said they would be in Vegas 2 days and visit with no one! Why make up lies?

Lol, what theory?

No, it still takes 5 hrs to fly there. Getting there when it's earlier in Vegas time doesn't prevent you from losing it on the return trip. 🤣

Well, it's a 5 hour flight, even private.

Say if they left at 7am est. They puts then in Vegas around 12 est. If they spend 2 hrs, that's 2pm est. So that gets them back in Lex around 7pm. That's if no delays, bad weather or so forth. There is also travel time from and to the airport. So, no, that's a horrible idea to have recruits scheduled for visits later tonight.

I never said they would be in Vegas 2 days and visit with no one! Why make up lies?

Lol, what theory?

No, it still takes 5 hrs to fly there. Getting there when it's earlier in Vegas time doesn't prevent you from losing it on the return trip. 🤣
Well Well well. I told you we would revisit this thread when it ended. UK flew out to Vegas, not only visited with a recruit, but SIGNED him. And THEN went back to Lexington and hosted Mahaney. So, not to say I told you so, but I told you so. You CAN and they did make a trip and get back in the same day. I doubt you will show back up, no need. the results are what is important. Maybe leave the discussions to the posters ho actually know WTF they are talking about. Oh, by the way, you are also wrong that it take 5 hours. But not important, just stating the obvious.

Really interesting they’re flying out this morning when half of the portal is supposed to show up this weekend! Love the activity and now having a staff to go make things happen.
You do know those things are pretty fast, and fly both ways. They'll go, They'll come back.

3.5-4 is what I said. YOU said 5 minimum and several posters on here that have actually flown to Vegas said you was WRONG.

Aren't we supposed to be hosting several guys here this weekend? I guess they aren't coming today, which is unfortunate because it's the last day of the Keeneland spring meet.
"Guess they aren't coming today" That is your statement, not mine. Meaning because UK was on the way to Vegas, they were not coming. Which I said we would still host the visitor that was scheduled for Friday (Mahaney), which they did. Spin it how you want, but your post insinuate no visitors was coming Friday because Pope was gone to Vegas.

"Guess they aren't coming today" That is your statement, not mine. Meaning because UK was on the way to Vegas, they were not coming. Which I said we would still host the visitor that was scheduled for Friday (Mahaney), which they did. Spin it how you want, but your post insinuate no visitors was coming Friday because Pope was gone to Vegas.
LMAO, that doesn't in any insinuate they can't fly back and forth in a day. That just referred to the fact they weren't going make it back in time to be here for player/s that arrived yesterday afternoon and early evening, which considering Mark Fox had to start the visit with him proves I was correct.

Lol, my post literally said it was a guess that no players were coming yesterday. I don't think I ever stated they weren't. And we don't even have a commitment from him.

Obviously reading comprehension isn't your forte.

5 hours ? Try 3:30-4. Like I said, no nee going back and forth, we will see in the end. So no need posting back, i will skip right over it. Then when I prove I was right, WE will address this thread again. No need going over and over the same points of emphasis. Just wait for the outcome.
Still want to address this again now that we know the outcome or nah?

Perhaps showing up a few hours late to a visit you had scheduled for several days wasn’t the most conducive manner to attract a player.

How does the jet situation work at UK? Is there one jet for all athletics??
It's pretty simple really. Mitch calls me up and says, "hey CatinIL, can you fly someone over where-ever?" And depending on what it is, I may say 'sure.' Then I strap the dude/dudess in and off we go.
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT