ADVERTISEMENT

The Jet is on the recruiting trail

Aren't we supposed to be hosting several guys here this weekend? I guess they aren't coming today, which is unfortunate because it's the last day of the Keeneland spring meet.

Isn’t Coach going to be on KSR today?

Maybe we will get some info then? (Doubtful he can say much, but maybe a hint)

I don't think they're on AirCraft right now. It flew from Tulsa to Charlotte and is currently on the ground in NC.

How many private jets do our donors have?

Reactions: EliteBlue
Lock in, boys. Here we go.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Really interesting they’re flying out this morning when half of the portal is supposed to show up this weekend! Love the activity and now having a staff to go make things happen.
I have to wonder if we're going out and picking players up in a private jet. Is that even legal? I mean, the NCAA is nothing but a logo at this point, but still.

Would be insane if we got players tickets to the same airport and then picked them up in the jet to have a long talk with coaches while taking in the leather interior and flying back to Lex.

Reactions: BassProCat
Wow according to Jones and company they have to be back by tonight because we have 6 people coming in this weekend!!!!! Man I wonder what recruit would get the whole staff on a plane this morning for a visit……..👀 Pope and Staff are working …..

Wow according to Jones and company they have to be back by tonight because we have 6 people coming in this weekend!!!!! Man I wonder what recruit would get the whole staff on a plane this morning for a visit……..👀 Pope and Staff are working …..
Wonder who the other 2 are??

Mahaney, smith , carr and Stojakovic.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Matt Jones just said that UK lost a big time guy who was coming here because the info got out and another school swooped in and paid him more.

Also said a player who we were big on is not visiting any longer

Any guesses on either?

• Haha
Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT