ADVERTISEMENT

The Interview

Didn’t watch but on his radio show Monday he kept wanting to talk about how much he’d done for the state. And how that’s a requirement of being the coach at KY. WGAF!!!! If you’ve got the program in the gutter and a laughing stock?

Reactions: KFuqua
Let's talk glaring things that were NOT discussed...
All the talk was about, getting back to where we were, blah blah we have to get back and regain what we had....yadda

I noticed they DID NOT cover "How did we get to here?" or "What changed that brought us to where we are right now?" I'm guessing Cal didn't want to elaborate on how soft and comfortable he's become, and that it's all because of his fat contract that Mitch rolled out.
I would like to see these contracts have more incentive based clause instead of ponying up millions every year for bad coaching.

But but but… guys we had a great season! Didn’t win the SEC regular season or conference tournament championship.,No one else can accomplish that here. Losing in the first round of both tournaments is a fantastic coaching job with this team.

We made the tournament!!! Losing first round don’t matter we gotta change young lives.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
Does anyone really feel this board would have liked anything in The interview? Zero chance without the news of a new coach coming in.

• Haha
Reactions: KFuqua
“I don’t see myself changing because we’ve helped so many kids and their families”

ain’t. nothing. changing.
that’s the main statement i remember from his interview with leach monday night. tells you everything

I just saw clips but thought it was hilarious seeing barny talk about how good their relationship was when it obviously was not.

It was like those old scenes where politicians and their wives tried to show how in love they were by performing some awkward public kiss that ended up proving the exact opposite

LOL. I watched this entire thing! Where did you find this!? I love Andy and had never seen this. When I started this thing I wasn’t sure I could make it through it it was so awkward. [jumpingsmile]
I'd watched this back in the "cable tv" days with my brother who said you've got to see this-it's amazing and wasn't let down. The entire bit is even better when you realize Andy is trolling "My Dinner With Andre" an artsy movie where 2 guys sit and dinner (one of them being the well recognized Wallace Shawn). Think it may have even won an Academy Award.

Doesn't disappoint does it? From Andy wearing glasses to look for Blassie even though he never wears the glasses again....to the "Buddha" comment so Fred doesn't have tip waitress, to the interaction with the table and of course the great Bob Zmuda coming in as the "fan" with the straw and puke gags. LOL

• Love
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT