ADVERTISEMENT

The flip side of the coin

Bigblueboy2016

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2016
I’m gonna throw this out there because it needs to be said. Stoops has been in this position before, he knows the seat is warming. He know barring a miracle against UGA that Kentucky fans won’t forgive this loss, it felt like “the old Kentucky football” (I was hoping we’d retired that phrase). This team is far more talented then some of the other teams that he has had, yes there are protection issues,Yes the secondary still leaves guys booty naked a few times a season, and yes everything seems stacked against us. We all were ready to wax usc Jr by 30 bc of the odu game. We overeacted to one week of football. South Carolina worked some stuff out this week, they looked legit on defense, and they did what anybody can do on any given day and they lined up and whipped us. That’s football. That’s why we play the games and it’s why we love college athletics, bc the underdogs can win. Jrow predicted preseason 8-4 with a loss to South Carolina. I know we all saw this as season defining, it’s not though. We get to play 10 more teams, that will define the season. I know we don’t want a morale victory, but how the cats looks next week, and how long they hang in there will tell me more about this season then this week.
If im wrong, this is the off-season to lose stoops. We lose most of our talent anyways, no need to worry about portal losses. We will suck next year, but if we don’t recover this year, hard to see us not sucking then anyways.
Morale of the story, the man has earned a chance to right the ship once again, all we can do during season is support the team, no sense in giving up week 2 when it doesn’t gain us anything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.