ADVERTISEMENT

The fancy new floor?

Im guessing it isn't a sanctioned floor by the NCAA, similar to the NBA. I'd be surprised if it ever is, but who knows....

It is cool though.

It could definitely give an unfair home court advantage if taken to the extreme.

Reactions: chroix
Im guessing it isn't a sanctioned floor by the NCAA, similar to the NBA. I'd be surprised if it ever is, but who knows....

It is cool though.

It could definitely give an unfair home court advantage if taken to the extreme.
I am guessing there would be rules in place to prevent it being used for an advantage than actual game play just like the do for playing music etc over the speaker system.

They say it’s got similar grip to a wood floor but I have to wonder how grippy it is when it gets wet.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Anyone know if the old awkward floor from years prior is now gone? Something about the new one they tried last year was too slick or something? Is it fixed? I loved the state of KY in the middle vs that hideous bank logo.

Anyone know if the old awkward floor from years prior is now gone? Something about the new one they tried last year was too slick or something? Is it fixed? I loved the state of KY in the middle vs that hideous bank logo.
Yes..the floor they had last year for one game has been fixed and is back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT